Teach in Punta Cana

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
To all those who would like to live in Punta Cana, take note...

The Centro Educativo Punta Cana announces it has open positions for pre-school English teacher and elementary English teacher. Both positions require applicants to be fluent in English, have experience in teaching levels for which person would be applying, and a teaching certificate.

The compensation package includes competitive wage, medical benefits, housing and meals. Those interested need to contact them at lsalome@puntacana.com no later than 8 August. Or call 809 688 7443.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Dolores said:
To all those who would like to live in Punta Cana, take note...

The Centro Educativo Punta Cana announces it has open positions for pre-school English teacher and elementary English teacher. Both positions require applicants to be fluent in English, have experience in teaching levels for which person would be applying, and a teaching certificate.

The compensation package includes competitive wage, medical benefits, housing and meals. Those interested need to contact them at lsalome@puntacana.com no later than 8 August. Or call 809 688 7443.

Interesting. Where in Punta Cana is it located?

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
KateP said:
Interesting. Where in Punta Cana is it located?

In the commercial center-residential area where the bowling alley is, near the airport, on the road to Punta Cana Resort & Club, Club Med, Cap Cana. Nice school. While the money may not be much, I would think this would be an attractive post for someone wanting to enjoy the area. Since they provide housing, that most important part of the relocation problem is solved, thus making it more attractive.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Dolores said:
In the commercial center-residential area where the bowling alley is, near the airport, on the road to Punta Cana Resort & Club, Club Med, Cap Cana. Nice school. While the money may not be much, I would think this would be an attractive post for someone wanting to enjoy the area. Since they provide housing, that most important part of the relocation problem is solved, thus making it more attractive.

Do you think they'd consider someone without a teaching certificate? I gave english and french classes in Santo Domingo for around 1 year... I've been planning on moving to Punta Cana to be with my husband for the last 5 months but the housing's been an issue so far...

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
The ad listed it as a requirement. Would suggest you email them sending your cv and asking that question.

Check your spelling in the email you send them. English and French are capitalized, for instance.