amarfis y la banda attake

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
Hello... Would anyone know what is the name of their new cd..cuz i'm looking for the cd where there is the song called "la langosta"... I cant find anything on the internet! Thx..

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
La langosta

carolina_22 said:
Hello... Would anyone know what is the name of their new cd..cuz i'm looking for the cd where there is the song called "la langosta"... I cant find anything on the internet! Thx..

Hey Carolina, que de nuevo ????
Sorry for the previous info. Their newest CD I know about is actually called "Chillin" and came out in January 2004. I think "La langosta" is on it but it just does not have that name. They might have a new CD but that's the last one I know about !!!!!! Take care my friend !!!!

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
NubeLuz said:
Hey Carolina, que de nuevo ????
Sorry for the previous info. Their newest CD I know about is actually called "Chillin" and came out in January 2004. I think "La langosta" is on it but it just does not have that name. They might have a new CD but that's the last one I know about !!!!!! Take care my friend !!!!

hey my friend...thx for the info... see u at the salsateca tomorrow! haha

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
salsateca !!!!!

carolina_22 said:
hey my friend...thx for the info... see u at the salsateca tomorrow! haha
Always a pleasure !!! P.S. U better have a couple of 3$ Santo Libre ready for me !!!!! jejejejejejejeje ;) ;)

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
NubeLuz said:
Always a pleasure !!! P.S. U better have a couple of 3$ Santo Libre ready for me !!!!! jejejejejejejeje ;) ;)

Don't worry!! I'll order santo libre but with no 7up...so this way you will stop bugging me.....!!!!! hahaha

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
AhHHH, Carolina, this song brought some memories back! I was in DR last December and this song was everywhere. I have it in a few mixed CD's that I brought back. Its such a good dancing song!

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
Talldrink said:
AhHHH, Carolina, this song brought some memories back! I was in DR last December and this song was everywhere. I have it in a few mixed CD's that I brought back. Its such a good dancing song!

oh ya! its sooo good...i cant stop dancing like crazy on this song!!