Crazy in Sosua???

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Does anybody know this crazy lady in Sosua by the name of Barb who posts under the name of ladybird? It took me all of a few minutes to figure out that I wanted to get away from her when I came down to visit in June and she met me at the airport. Now she?s stalking me on my cellphone because she thinks I?m having an affair with her sankie. Is she as dangerous as she is nuts? Should I sic the cops on her?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Fiesta Mama said:
Does anybody know this crazy lady in Sosua by the name of Barb who posts under the name of ladybird? It took me all of a few minutes to figure out that I wanted to get away from her when I came down to visit in June and she met me at the airport. Now she?s stalking me on my cellphone because she thinks I?m having an affair with her sankie. Is she as dangerous as she is nuts? Should I sic the cops on her?
Being a guy and not "in the know" I always assumed that there were enough of these guys to go around! Is this not the case? Are Sankies a dying breed and to be offered special rights for protection and preservation now?

Man what else don't I know about this country.

Escott, Presidente
Save the Sankie Foundation

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Fiesta Mama said:

Don't worry mama, we've got used to her and her weird ways. She may be a few cards short of a full deck and a bit emotionally unstable, but not worth getting upset about it.
She thinks her sankie is in love with her and I guess she gets jealous about him.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
I hope this is a joke. How do you stalk someone on a cellphone?

You should know, Anna, I seem to recall you being accused a year or two ago of stalking somebody by PM and posts on dr1.
:classic:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Stalking..

Ken said:
You should know, Anna, I seem to recall you being accused a year or two ago of stalking somebody by PM and posts on dr1.
:classic:
I had a lady friend who made me nuts calling me on my cellphone 100 times a day, then I found a block option on the phone and the problem was resolved.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
sankie or driver??

I thought Ladybird referred to her sankie as her "driver". So does she think that he is "driving" you around now? Please clarify. I am confused.

Larry

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
hard to say

But this is my opinion! She knows Dominican give a ride to any person Man or Woman, why be jealous about a ride. If she doesn't trust in the guy have 3 choice

1 leave him
2 accept him how he is
3 put camera in the car and check from home
4 keep the keys car with you, but remenber he is Dominican or he will give a ride or he will get a ride.

Fiesta Mama not matter how many motoconcho stop or car driver to give you a ride just take it.

She better put the guy in a cage if she doesn't trust him.

Oh my God!

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Larry, Homer beat me to the punch of explaining what happened. I know Ladybird's "driver" or whatever she calls him and he stopped on the street to say hi and offered me a lift to where I was going. She has been harassing me with phone calls and freaking out because obviously she does not trust the guy... with good reason might I add because no one should ever trust a sankie.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Fiesta Mama said:
Larry, Homer beat me to the punch of explaining what happened. I know Ladybird's "driver" or whatever she calls him and he stopped on the street to say hi and offered me a lift to where I was going. She has been harassing me with phone calls and freaking out because obviously she does not trust the guy... with good reason might I add because no one should ever trust a sankie.

Are you sure it is Barbara & not her poltageist that are calling you?? Remember they were giving her a LOT of hassel some months ago but she has not reported anything recently on them! - Grahame.