Good News from my daughter and my golfer son

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
is in the social pages this week

My daughter just informed me that she has been accepted into a doctoral program in mathmatics at Florida Attlantic and was named the STAR of the month at her place of work, the Addison Reserve Country Club and Spa in Delray Beach..Way to go girl!

Marco (no "s") made the social pages of the Listin Diario mag this week as he smiles at us from the blurb on the Marlboro Red Racing item-he neither drinks or smokes!! But his good friend Emilio owns the bar..hehe

Tomorrow he leaves for the Bahamas to compete in the Hoerman Cup Caribbean Amateur Golf Championship, representing the DR with three of his good buddies.

HB

Last edited:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Congrats to the daughter AND to the proud Pop!!

As for Marco (no 's'), tell him I expect to be celebrating his win in a couple of weeks time when Grey Ghost is with us!! Give hime straight, long drives & excellent putting from me!! - Grahame.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Great news

I know Marco will do well.

He sure made the black tees look easy at Guavaberry. The sound of his driver is still ringing in my ear.

Or maybe that's from my tee shot hitting of a palm tree and hitting me in the head.

Great to hear HB.

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
congrats

Hillbilly said:

My daughter just informed me that she has been accepted into a doctoral program in mathmatics at Florida Attlantic and was named the STAR of the month at her place of work, the Addison Reserve Country Club and Spa in Delray Beach..Way to go girl!

Marco (no "s") made the social pages of the Listin Diario mag this week as he smiles at us from the blurb on the Marlboro Red Racing item-he neither drinks or smokes!! But his good friend Emilio owns the bar..hehe

Tomorrow he leaves for the Bahamas to compete in the Hoerman Cup Caribbean Amateur Golf Championship, representing the DR with three of his good buddies.

HB

Congratulations to your daughter, what an acheivement! Must be soo proud!As well, all the best to Marco in the Bahamas!
lisa

dcareamama

Jul 22, 2004
Hillbilly said:

HB

HB, congratulations to the whole family! What an achievement for your son and daughter. You must be so proud!!!