Post Thanks / Like

Default Good News from my daughter and my golfer son

is in the social pages this week

My daughter just informed me that she has been accepted into a doctoral program in mathmatics at Florida Attlantic and was named the STAR of the month at her place of work, the Addison Reserve Country Club and Spa in Delray Beach..Way to go girl!

Marco (no "s") made the social pages of the Listin Diario mag this week as he smiles at us from the blurb on the Marlboro Red Racing item-he neither drinks or smokes!! But his good friend Emilio owns the bar..hehe

Tomorrow he leaves for the Bahamas to compete in the Hoerman Cup Caribbean Amateur Golf Championship, representing the DR with three of his good buddies.

HB
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 07-31-2004 at 02:46 PM.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, HB, on the family achievement & all very best wishes to both of them! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh? Puff up your chest with pride, young sir!!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hb

Please pass on our congrats from Canada

Rest in peace Amigo!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Excellent news Luis,

Congratulations from Nova Scotia,

from

Gregg & Giselle

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to the daughter AND to the proud Pop!!

As for Marco (no 's'), tell him I expect to be celebrating his win in a couple of weeks time when Grey Ghost is with us!! Give hime straight, long drives & excellent putting from me!! - Grahame.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Great news

I know Marco will do well.

He sure made the black tees look easy at Guavaberry. The sound of his driver is still ringing in my ear.

Or maybe that's from my tee shot hitting of a palm tree and hitting me in the head.

Great to hear HB.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly

My daughter just informed me that she has been accepted into a doctoral program in mathmatics at Florida Attlantic and was named the STAR of the month at her place of work, the Addison Reserve Country Club and Spa in Delray Beach..Way to go girl!

Marco (no "s") made the social pages of the Listin Diario mag this week as he smiles at us from the blurb on the Marlboro Red Racing item-he neither drinks or smokes!! But his good friend Emilio owns the bar..hehe

Tomorrow he leaves for the Bahamas to compete in the Hoerman Cup Caribbean Amateur Golf Championship, representing the DR with three of his good buddies.

HB
    Congratulations to your daughter, what an acheivement! Must be soo proud!As well, all the best to Marco in the Bahamas!
    lisa

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly

HB
    HB, congratulations to the whole family! What an achievement for your son and daughter. You must be so proud!!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Update?

HB, how did Marco do?

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations HB, chips off the old block and all that!

Chiri