Why has Presidente disappeared from shelves in N. Va.?

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Anybody out there know how to contact the distributor for Presidente beer in DC Metro Area? Just a few months ago I could find it in a number of stores in N. Virginia, but now can't find it in any. And when I inquire why, get roughly the same response from store managers: not getting supply in to replenish depleted stock. I was wondering what the real story is, and what stores still carry it in the area.

Thanks,
Keith

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
I'm not at the stage where I am organizing my Rolodex. I looked through the Business cards I have and was unable to find Ceile's info. Give me a few days to try to clear up the mess in my office and I'll get back to you with her contact info.
D
Keith R said:
Anybody out there know how to contact the distributor for Presidente beer in DC Metro Area? Just a few months ago I could find it in a number of stores in N. Virginia, but now can't find it in any. And when I inquire why, get roughly the same response from store managers: not getting supply in to replenish depleted stock. I was wondering what the real story is, and what stores still carry it in the area.

Thanks,
Keith

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Muchas birrias!

Keith R said:

Thanks,
Keith
Hey Keith, you may have to make a beer run to Maryland . Even little grocery stores in Montgomery Co. have lots of this indispensable liquid.Over here they sell for $28.00 + tax per case. Good hunting!

CLOAKED

Jul 6, 2004
www.santodomingodirect.com
Presidente beer

Keith R said:
Anybody out there know how to contact the distributor for in DC Metro Area? Just a few months ago I could find it in a number of stores in N. Virginia, but now can't find it in any. And when I inquire why, get roughly the same response from store managers: not getting supply in to replenish depleted stock. I was wondering what the real story is, and what stores still carry it in the area.

Thanks,
Keith

In Washington, DC they sell for $24.00 a case of Branch and Penn ave. but you have to ask for it, the owner of the store is hiding them.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
CLOAKED said:
In Washington, DC they sell for $24.00 a case of Branch and Penn ave. but you have to ask for it, the owner of the store is hiding them.
Thanks, Cloaked. Hey, it appears you're in DC Area. Why not join us at the DR1 BBQ this Sat.? (See separate thread in "General Stuff") Would love to have you. If you need directions, you can e-mail me or PM me through this board or IM me as jonfremont on Yahoo IM.
Best Regards,
Keith

CLOAKED

Jul 6, 2004
www.santodomingodirect.com
Keith R said:
Thanks, Cloaked. Hey, it appears you're in DC Area. Why not join us at the DR1 BBQ this Sat.? (See separate thread in "General Stuff") Would love to have you. If you need directions, you can e-mail me or PM me through this board or IM me as jonfremont on Yahoo IM.
Best Regards,
Keith

Hmmmm, WOW a DR1 party right before I travel to SD sounds good!

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
Have you tried....

Keith R said:

Thanks,
Keith
a Shoppers Food Warehouse? Think they may have it.

Best, P

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
pasha said:
a Shoppers Food Warehouse? Think they may have it.

Best, P
Yup, Bill. I tried. and Giant too. Both SFW & Giant had it before, but not now. And Total Beverage. They also didn't. Magruder's didn't. Only one in this general area I didn't check was Safeway.

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
Then how....

Keith R said:
Yup, Bill. I tried. and Giant too. Both SFW & Giant had it before, but not now. And Total Beverage. They also didn't. Magruder's didn't. Only one in this general area I didn't check was Safeway.
about Total Wine & Beverage...if they don't have I'd say your SOL

Best, Bill

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Anywhere!

jerryme said:
What stores on Monkey county MD?
Tell me where abouts you live and will direct you to the nearest one.......Oh wait, you live in NC? well then come up i95 to 270 north then off onto 28 east (turns into Veirs Mill rd.) to nearest big shopping center on left. Look for little beer & wine shop. Owner tells me it's a good seller so they try to keep about ten cases in stock. $24.00 per case.

Last edited:

jerryme

Feb 1, 2004
originally from MD and go up there all the time. Thank you (just got our internet back from that blowhard Hurricane Charley)

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
Total Wine

ALB3 said:
Where is TW&B?
Think there are a couple of them about...check Yellow Pages, but one I go to when back home is at the Dulles Town Center, across from the Price Club

Good luck, P