Sosua restaurants

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
Hello everyone. Just wondering if anyone knows if some of the Sosua restaurants have different menus for local residents. My wife and myself are new to the area although not full time residents we will be staying 6 to 7 months of the year. Thanks for any help. Wayne & Joanne

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
La Roca has a menu for residents. You need to get a card from John, the owner.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
wayne said:
Hello everyone. Just wondering if anyone knows if some of the Sosua restaurants have different menus for local residents. My wife and myself are new to the area although not full time residents we will be staying 6 to 7 months of the year. Thanks for any help. Wayne & Joanne

Hello Wayne & Joanne .... welcome to Sosua !

La Roca is the place ... has a good choice on the residents menu and the menu changes every couple of weeks. John the Manager will be re-decorating the place soon and they will also have wireless internet service. There is also a sports bar with pool tables at the back of the restaurant. The other place is opposite the dive centre a few doors away from the Brittania Bar... this place is called The Square & Compass .... they also have a residents menu and if you like indian food this maybe the only place in Sosua !

Please see my post on the International Residents Club held at Breezes on the first Friday of every month... the next meeting is this Friday 6th August... you are very welcome to this also... this is a good way of meeting people.

You can PM if you need any help .. I have lived in Sosua for two and a half years.

Have a good stay ..

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
Thanks to everyone for the help. Dr1 has helped us with so many questions that probably would have taken forever to answer on our own. Wayne & Joanne