Passport Page?

D.D.

Apr 27, 2002
Have you guys ever had pages added to your passport at the U.S. consulate in Santo Domingo? Darn it, I am out of pages and I need to get it done fast. What are the procedures and requierments? What?s the fastest one can get pages added to a passpoort? Does anyone know? I would appreciate any information.

Gracias in advance

D.D.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Richard went in just a few weeks ago to have pages added. Plan on arriving early and staying till the afternoon. The procedure is quite easy. You walk in, hand in your passport with your request somewhere in the back of beyond of the offices, they give you a receipt and a time for collection. Then you go and enjoy a little of Santo Domingo and at the appointed time go back to collect your passport plus pages.

D.D.

Apr 27, 2002
Cool....... Chris, Thanks a bounch. Now I need to figure out what to do all day long in Santo Domingo. Pheow! what a relief. I thought it was harder than that.

D.D.

angie.k.s

May 5, 2004
Speaking of passports....

Any tips on how to go about getting a passport? (An original passport, that is, for a dominicano.) Where to go? How much does it cost? How long does it take?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Wrong thread...

To get a passport one must go to the Passport Office (Oficina de Pasaporte). Duh!

The fast service cost 500 pesos (maybe it is more expensive now, my passport is a few years old). It takes about an hour.

angie.k.s

May 5, 2004
Thank you. Not to sound estupido, but is the Oficina de Pasaporte in Santo Domingo? Are there other satellite offices that offer the fast service? What is required (birth certificate, I imagine -- anything else)?

Pib said:
Wrong thread...

To get a passport one must go to the Passport Office (Oficina de Pasaporte). Duh!

The fast service cost 500 pesos (maybe it is more expensive now, my passport is a few years old). It takes about an hour.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
angie.k.s said:
Thank you. Not to sound estupido, but is the Oficina de Pasaporte in Santo Domingo? Are there other satellite offices that offer the fast service? What is required (birth certificate, I imagine -- anything else)?
I suppose there is one in every province capital. I use the one in Monte Cristi because it is fast and they don't require I bring that stupid 'certified' birth certificate (that sounds stupid in English). Of course MC is my home town and I can get a birth certificate there in 10 minutes flat.

D.D.

Apr 27, 2002
Pib said:
Always the good advice, Escott.

I agree. Ok Pib:I am coming down, you and I will burn that city down. Party time! Do you like Sushi? lol

D.D.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Stop here for coffee?

On your way?
Be good to see you.

HB

Who is being so good not to answer Angie UK with some "real Life" advice.........