Invasion of the Dominican Yorks......

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Folks, we must take actions now before its too late. I have a feeling it might be too late and the irreparable damage might already has been done. It seems as if santiago and other nearby cities have been invaded by the dominican yorks who have made this massive assault to our beloved city by taking advantage of the low fairs offered by AA. jetblue and delta. They are coming here in alarming numbers and alienating our innocent barrio girls and carwash putas at an alarming rate. These guys have stormed our bars, discos and other places where they play musica tipica and have taken over all the girls. Each gangster looking dom-york( in huge shorts, baseball uniform shirt, heavy gold chain and an ear ring) has been seen with 5-6 barrio cuties at the same time. These guys are throwing money as if it were island play paper money. They come in sooped up SUV or pickup truck with 4 doors and huge speakers to play music for the whole barrio. They all talk in spanglish or ghetto english. All are young studs with ear rings and baseball caps. They all look like drug dealers (hiphop style). They grab girls in dozens and take them to places like ambis, Andy's ranch and carwashes to dance bachata or musica tipica. They drink beer and brugal as if they just came back from iraqi desert. Now the barrio girls are all spoiled by these gangsters. No single fake rubia wants to go out with a local. If you don't live outside of the country and if you don't throw money like paper, then you are history. Almost all cute girls know a dominican york who is available to take them out, even on monday nights.
Now with these crisis and ever declining value of pesos, we (the locals) can't compete with these hungry wolves from washington heights.
Some of them are seriously ugly yet they are seen with some of the hottest chicks in town.
I wish jetblue raise the prices as soon as possible to put an end to this non-sense. Its not easy when you have 20 plus hrs of blackout and now this stiff competition from the chopos from NY, we are in serious hell.
AZB

Riu

Jun 11, 2004
AZB, you have no idea how much I laughed with this. You have made my day. For what is worth, I totally agree with you. They should raise the prices.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
How about an invasion from Florida rubios wearing Abercrombie and Fitch cargo shorts, cotton flowered hawaiian shirts, and leather sandals hitting on European tourists with our Amex cards?

:bandit:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
So What!

The locals said the exact same thing about the Expats coming to the DR with their pensions, 401ks and social security checks. Expats have been hogging all the barrio chicas for years. Expats are living like kings in the DR

Those same Dominican-Yorks are not getting any play in Nueva York, because their dinero, does'nt stretch far enough. I guess cleaning office buildings does not pay well!! hahah

I had the same experience in BC in July, Americans spending $100 for local girls. SPOILING THEM!!! It took me and my friend a while to bring prices back to normal.

So Don't worry, they'll leave and you and the rest of the Expats can bring things back to the Good Ole Days. :) :)

Riu

Jun 11, 2004
Guys this is too much fun. Ricardo, you are right, these guys do not get any play in NYC. One thing though, they do spoil the DR market when they go there don't they?

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
does this mean that more local guys will be available for ME when i come down next month???? does it..huh huh? :laugh:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
No one gets any play in NY or in any other american city. For that reason alone so many expats are seen with some of the ugliest women in DR. Now these dom-york tigres are not as dumb as the expats who are paying top dollar for grillos (ugly hookers). These dom-yorks are seen with some of the hottest barrio girls. I mean, these girls can put the new miss dominicana 2004 to shame. The thing most tourist and expats who live in resort area don't understand is that the cream of the crop of dominican beauties don't live in sosua, boca chica or any other expat communities. These beauties are not simply picked up by a 60 yrs old gringo in a bar. These beauties are from barrios in santiago, moca that most gringos don't know about. The advantage of these dominican yorks is that they are also from the same barrios and know every sweet girl around them. When they come here, the girls are already waiting for them. They speak spanish and think alike and also listen to the same music so they have no trouble getting along with these beauties.
AZB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Yep!

I agree 100%, since gringo tourist does not speaki spanish and don't know the turf, they are stuck with Used & Abused Putas from the Tourist Areas.

Gringos can't kick it or rap to the barrio chicas en espanol. Oh Well!! "apprende espanol"

Now there should be a "Sticky" created on how to break the "Grillo Barrier", how AZB would put it. "How to survive in the Barrios" is a good one :laugh:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ricardo900 said:
Now there should be a "Sticky" created on how to break the "Grillo Barrier",
Hahahah, LOL. That would be an interesting sticky. You are funny ricardo900.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
AZB, rumor has it that you are the hottest thing available in Santiago for the barrio girls. Why are you complaining? You have it all over the Dominican Yorks. They have to throw money around and dress like gangsters to attract them, you have your charm.

Regards,
PJT

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
PJT said:
AZB, rumor has it that you are the hottest thing available in Santiago for the barrio girls. Why are you complaining? You have it all over the Dominican Yorks. They have to throw money around and dress like gangsters to attract them, you have your charm.

Regards,
PJT
I wish these rumors were true but the bitter truth is, money goes further than simple BS charm, especially when we are in such deep economical crisis.
AZB

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I think I'll change my handle from "cobraboy" to "The Total Package"...or in the DR "Total Paquete"...

(The more money I have, the more handsome, charming, and intelligent wimmin think I am...)

:rambo:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Only one way out of your dilemma AZB - change your style of dress! Get a couple of gold chains, oversized baseball type pants, stuff your wallet with newspaper, get a few lessons in how to walk the walk (and do those funny handshakes and signals) and get out there buddy! Make war!

Riu

Jun 11, 2004
So, that's what grillo means. I may be a little behind but I am learning very fast.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
cobraboy said:
I think I'll change my handle from "cobraboy" to "The Total Package"...or in the DR "Total Paquete"...

(The more money I have, the more handsome, charming, and intelligent wimmin think I am...)

:rambo:

It works for Donald Trump!

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Oh my god, i know what you mean AZB. I was in Pto. Plata for 4 days and stayed at Playa Dorada and made the horrible mistake one night of visiting Crazy Moon disco just out of curiosity, since i like to see where the chopometer is and boy i was surprised, i thought i had walked into the Star Wars cantina. The scum of the scum. Really makes you feel bad about being dominican, what's with the drug dealer look?? they drunk drive a lot, and then they question why they get discriminated by upper sectors of society. When i got thru Santiago back and forth the city seemed like those Los Angeles black neighborhoods like crenshaw, etc except that a lot of merengue tipico playing around and some bachata out of their loud boom boxes of their cars. I'd like to check out Santiago nightlife to continue my sociological observations of dominican behavior specially cibaenos dom-yorks. I thank god everyday that i live in Santo Domingo, a city filled with comemierdas where you have the right to discriminate whoever you want and can be discriminated too. But still nothing beats a good Cibae?a...best dominican women.

santanatwins

Jan 20, 2004
A dominican york's take on this....

I am what you would call a dominican york of sorts but of a different type. I was born and raised in NYC but both my parents made sure I lived by the domincican culture as well as the US culture. I too, wear baggie shirts and long shorts and I usually wear a hat to block the sun. But that's as far as my similarities go when compared to the Jackson Heights Dominican yorks.

I am college educated and have a descent paying job, not in a bodega. I will admit that it makes it easier for me to meet girls when I'm in Santiago because of how I look, but I like to think that it's the charm and personality that gets me in the door.

I don't know why anyone would want to hang with girls that are just going for the cash. We have those types too, here in NYC, and I shy away from them in NYC and Santiago.

So the next time you see a dominican york hanging with a group of girls, pat him on the shoulder and thank him for grabbing up all the materialistic girls and leaving the the ones that are worth your time and effort. In the end, your better off. :classic: