Hummingbird apartments in Cabarete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

27gipsy27

Nov 11, 2003
Hi there,
has anybody been to the Hummingbird apartments in Cabarete? I am about to book for two months and would like to know whether one can recommend it or not. Thank you very much for your input!
gipsy

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Nice place run by my Bulgarian Communist friend Nikko :) He is ornary and crabby at times but does a good job. I haven't heard anything bad and a lot of business people in Cabarete live there longterm.

Hope this helps,
Scott

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
27gipsy27 said:
Hi there,
has anybody been to the Hummingbird apartments in Cabarete? I am about to book for two months and would like to know whether one can recommend it or not. Thank you very much for your input!
gipsy

Hello.... I have seen the Hummingbird apartments in Cabarete and met one of the owners.

The owners have refurbished these apartments beautifully. Everthing inside and outside is clean and nicely presented.

Hope you have a wonderful stay there.

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
chester,

I have a kitesurf instructor who is interested in these apts. can you tell me how much the monthly rent is? He'll be staying for 3 months.....

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
marina said:
chester,

I have a kitesurf instructor who is interested in these apts. can you tell me how much the monthly rent is? He'll be staying for 3 months.....

Marina ... I will find out and get back to you... give me a couple of days.

Chester4

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Hummingbird Apartments in Cabarete

Chester4 said:
Marina ... I will find out and get back to you... give me a couple of days.

Chester4

Hi... as promised I am back with some info. on the Hummingbird apartments in Cabarete...

Tel Nr. 001 809 571 9734.. Speak to Nick the Manager.

I spoke to Nick a couple of days ago... he tells me the apartments are fully booked till December except for the penthouse which is around US$850.

Hope this helps ... Chester4

Status
Not open for further replies.