motocross racing in sosua/cabarete

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
Does anyone know if there is motocross racing in sosua/cabarete area and if so can you practice at the facility during week days. One last question, where can I purchase a mx bike preferbly a ktm or honda 4 stroke.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
KenoshaChris said:
Just get on the back of any drunken motoconcho's bike.

Thanks for the laugh. I really needed that. Sorry wayne I'm sure someone knows

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
No problem nothing wrong with a good laugh. By the way have done the drunken concho thing a few times

Kimadj

Oct 23, 2003
As you come into Cabarete from Sosua, there is a place on the right, the guys name is Peter. He sells Honda bikes of all sorts.

Coastal

Jul 14, 2003
Here you go Wayne !

I've got two contacts for you:
For information about the motorcross track in Cabarete and the sport in general you should call Richard Doll of Team Racing Richard, phone 396-1926. He is located in Sosua but races all over the island. He is also the Honda distribuidor in the area. Another good contact is Rob Riley at Coastal MotoAdventures in Cabarete, www.coastalmotoadventures.com. He has your KTM contact and is also very knowledgeable about the sport in this area and the entire country. Both are great guys and can surely help you out.

Have fun,

Gregory

Coastal

Jul 14, 2003
Hey Wayne, here's a website for you.

I just got the brochure from this past Sunday's Motocross race in Cabarete and noticed that they have a web site:

www.motocross-cabarete.com

I remembered your post and thought you may be interested.

Gregory