Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Escott said:
I return on the 22nd of August.
But Scotty, I thought you said you didn't want to party with the NYC'ers anymore??!!! :cheeky: Too bad you don't arrive sooner -- you could hop in the car with Pat (Badpiece) and come party with us in DC....

Yeah, yeah, I know you'll never get down my way. So I do kinda hope you'll attend the next NYC reunion, as I intend to come up from DC for it and would enjoy seeing you again.

Regards,
Keith

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I always go to the NYC stuff if I am in town. Bugs called me the last time but I was actually on the plane after we touched down at JFK. I had a limo waiting and fell asleep in the car going to my car or I would have come anyway.

When I said I would go I was confused with take off and landing times so it was too much for me to make it.

You kidding Keith, there is NOTHING I wouldn't do to spend time with Bugs and Lina! I feel much the same way about Badpiece and Larry but for different reasons if you know what I mean! I know you would feel the same way!

Scott

PS> my airline reservation is for the 20th but this is good bumping time of the year so I said the 22nd because I didn't actually expect to make the flight for a few days and really wanted to be at this party.

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I am around, just let me know the date... if Scotty's there I will get extra dressed up. Chopical can give me something to wear!

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Escott said:
I always go to the NYC stuff if I am in town. Bugs called me the last time but I was actually on the plane after we touched down at JFK. I had a limo waiting and fell asleep in the car going to my car or I would have come anyway.

When I said I would go I was confused with take off and landing times so it was too much for me to make it.

You kidding Keith, there is NOTHING I wouldn't do to spend time with Bugs and Lina! I feel much the same way about Badpiece and Larry but for different reasons if you know what I mean! I know you would feel the same way!

Scott

PS> my airline reservation is for the 20th but this is good bumping time of the year so I said the 22nd because I didn't actually expect to make the flight for a few days and really wanted to be at this party.
Now I'm bummed, Scott. Everyone's on that "must see" list except me! :disappoin

But I certainly concur with the sentiments about Michele and Lina -- two of my favorite folks, NYC or otherwise. You don't know Betty yet, or else you would have added her to that list.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
badpiece33 said:
Cmon guys lets get a list of people who are gonna make it in September!!!
Badpiece
Like I said before, put it on a Sat night and I'm more likely than not to come up from DC for it, whether in Sept or Oct!

Too bad nobody in NYC is willing to do likewise for DC's affair! ;)

Best Regards,
Keiith

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Bugsey34 said:
I will get extra dressed up. Chopical can give me something to wear!

Now that would be worth the trip alone!! :D
John

P.S. I will be there!! Hopefully on a Sat evening but either day I wouldn't miss it!

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
All you need to do is post a date, Badpiece, and then listen to everyone complain about it! But it's the only way...

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Larry, I vote for September 4th

Can't wait to see Jazzy baby again. Johnsr, glad to know you will join guess you still have sick days (lol). Larry, I think you should pick a date and see if it works for the majority.

Keith, the DC reunion falls on the weekend of a very important date, so I won't promise you anything. Badpiece are you still going? Bugsey are you game? Don't let Keith hold this over on us (New Yorkers) Bad enough Escott called us (New Yorkers) names.

Lina

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Well, Lina, while the 4th would make attendance by my wife and I a certainty because it is Labor Day weekend, it would likely reduce chances of attendance by others taking that last vacation! So not sure it's a good idea....

JD, I can understand the reluctance to use the 11th, but the Friday date (10th) would reduce the chances of attendance from anyone from NJ, Conn, and LI. But maybe that doesn't matter...

Anybody for the 18th?

And Lina, don't worry about attending the DC function. The reason you gave me is sumamente legit, and I seriously doubt the rest of the NYC crew will come without you to organize the expedition for them! ;)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Jersey Devil said:
Ok. Now we have a date to throw around.

Scott will you be in NYC on the tenth?

JD
I get in sometime after the 20th of August. I may need a few days after that because this is prime bumping time for me on AA. All the Dominican kids going back to Nueve York makes for mucho vouchers para me.

Count me in!

Scott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Bugsey34 said:
I am around, just let me know the date... if Scotty's there I will get extra dressed up. Chopical can give me something to wear!
I am starting to feel all warm and fuzzy... It is getting real hot here and I have all the a/c on. Wait, there isn't any electric...

Larry... Just bought a one way ticket. May never leave your side. I do have a return ticket only for End of October after my HS reunion. I get to show all these beauties who are all now old bags what they missed when they didn't give this beautiful man the right time in High School. They will eat their hearts out. Not only that I will be tan they pale in comparison.

I regress... I aint working so I don't give a doodie when you have this get so just post the time, date and location to me and I will be there with bells on and smelling sweet for my ladies!:)

bye bye...

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
OK, I agree with Keith that Labor Day Weekend is not a great idea. How about Sept. 18th? Is there anyone who that date does NOT work for?

Larry

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
FYI: That's the weekend for the Dominican-American National Roundtable Conference taking place at CUNY. It's a 3-day event. Not a good weekend.
Dominicans should really attend this event. It is the annual event that unites all Dominicans in the US. Given that this is an critical election year in the States, its importance can't be stressed enough.
D

Larry said:
OK, I agree with Keith that Labor Day Weekend is not a great idea. How about Sept. 18th? Is there anyone who that date does NOT work for?

Larry

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
deelt said:
FYI: That's the weekend for the Dominican-American National Roundtable Conference taking place at CUNY. It's a 3-day event. Not a good weekend.
Dominicans should really attend this event. It is the annual event that unites all Dominicans in the US. Given that this is an critical election year in the States, its importance can be stressed enough.
D

OK. Does everyone agree that this is not a good date? How about the week before or the week after?

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.