*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default International Residents Meeting this Friday

I hope to see some of you who live in Sosua/Caberete/Puerto Plata area at the International Residents Meeting @ Breezes Resort tomorrow Friday 6th August.

Chester4

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chester4
    I hope to see some of you who live in Sosua/Caberete/Puerto Plata area at the International Residents Meeting @ Breezes Resort tomorrow Friday 6th August.

Chester4
    What's it about?

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seachange
    What's it about?

Seachange... The International Residents Meeting is held at Breezes Resort on the first Friday of every month. Its a club getting together residents for a social evening - there is a fantastic buffet included - the price is 750 pesos each which also includes drinks of your choice - even champagne!

We all meet around 6.30 - 7.00 pm at the Reception for drinks.

After the meeting we can still enjoy the facilities of Breezes ... listening to live music... dancing etc.... Its a good night so try and come along.

I look foward to meeting you this evening !

Chester4

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chester4
    Seachange... The International Residents Meeting is held at Breezes Resort on the first Friday of every month. Its a club getting together residents for a social evening - there is a fantastic buffet included - the price is 750 pesos each which also includes drinks of your choice - even champagne!

We all meet around 6.30 - 7.00 pm at the Reception for drinks.

After the meeting we can still enjoy the facilities of Breezes ... listening to live music... dancing etc.... Its a good night so try and come along.

I look foward to meeting you this evening !

Chester4
    At what time does that actual meeting start? I have an obligation at 6pm and would need to miss the drinks but wouldnt want to miss the meeting.

Scott