International Residents Meeting this Friday

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
I hope to see some of you who live in Sosua/Caberete/Puerto Plata area at the International Residents Meeting @ Breezes Resort tomorrow Friday 6th August.

Chester4

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Seachange said:
What's it about?

Seachange... The International Residents Meeting is held at Breezes Resort on the first Friday of every month. Its a club getting together residents for a social evening - there is a fantastic buffet included - the price is 750 pesos each which also includes drinks of your choice - even champagne!

We all meet around 6.30 - 7.00 pm at the Reception for drinks.

After the meeting we can still enjoy the facilities of Breezes ... listening to live music... dancing etc.... Its a good night so try and come along.

I look foward to meeting you this evening !

Chester4

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Chester4 said:
Seachange... The International Residents Meeting is held at Breezes Resort on the first Friday of every month. Its a club getting together residents for a social evening - there is a fantastic buffet included - the price is 750 pesos each which also includes drinks of your choice - even champagne!

We all meet around 6.30 - 7.00 pm at the Reception for drinks.

After the meeting we can still enjoy the facilities of Breezes ... listening to live music... dancing etc.... Its a good night so try and come along.

I look foward to meeting you this evening !

Chester4
At what time does that actual meeting start? I have an obligation at 6pm and would need to miss the drinks but wouldnt want to miss the meeting.

Scott