Rental needed in Sosua

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
I am looking for a 2/3 bed house in Sosua for rent. Must be furnished ... for around 1 month...US$450/600 per month.

Can anyone help please ?

Thanks ... Chester4

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Good luck with your budget, that's the weekly rate of most places I know of. You may have troubles finding something less than $1000 monthly. May be an appartment would be more suited.

Anyways, good luck finding a place so you can enjoy the dominican life for a month.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Chester4 said:
I am looking for a 2/3 bed house in Sosua for rent. Must be furnished ... for around 1 month...US$450/600 per month.

Can anyone help please ?

Thanks ... Chester4

That's a weekly price for a decent place. Pool, AC, Maid Service etc.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
I have to agree with Escott and Eddy.

Even though the DR is the cheapest of the Islands to find a great accommodation at a great deal, and I speaking as an experienced agent, the rates you have for a month won't even cover a good place for a weekly rental of 2 bedrooms!!!!

Have you heard the saying: you get what youpay for:))
Best of luck!

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
CPYou said:
Rimma,

Hate to say it, but this old saying...

Doesn't apply to Chester4 ;)

CPYou ... you and Escott have seen my house ... ok I have been lucky and don't I know it. :bandit:

I am trying to find a rental for 1 month for a person arriving from England in a couple of weeks time... a 3 bed. villa with pool near Sosua town. So, if anyone knows of anything please let me know.

Thanks !

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
I can offer you a villa in Casa LInda -3 bedrooms from Aug.24, or some other villas in Cabarete, if you care to, but not at the rate you are talking about.

If you are interetsd, let me know.