High Class Bordello

Yakitori

Jun 9, 2004
My friend will be celebrating his 40th birthday when we are down there in Spetember and I want to treat him to some truly first-class entertainment. Does anyone know of a really high class place in Santo Domingo where I can take him to sample some fine chicas? Any info welcome.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
May I suggest that you E-mail,or PM me with your details!

Budget,description of the ladies you would like to meet,time you have in the DR,where are you staying,etc.I organized a 3 day weekend for 8 contractors from Miami a number of years ago_One guy said,on the way to town from the las Americas Airport,that if he had to turn around and leave right then,this was the best time he had ever had in his life!
I once fixed up a lawyer from Boston with a nice girl,he gave me his dream girl statistics,I knew just such a girl.He spent every second of his trip with her.He said that he could never repay me for what I had done for him! He said that he could now die happy,having fulfilled his "Fantasy "
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :lick:

Yakitori

Jun 9, 2004
Not really interested in being set up with anyone, just a visit to a ver high class establishment for a few hours. Any suggestions?

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
... And the true shall make you free !!!! It's offical. CC is a high class PIMP.. :rambo:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Memory, like wine, improves with time.

Yakitori said:
Not really interested in being set up with anyone, just a visit to a ver high class establishment for a few hours. Any suggestions?

Go to Mona Lisa (aka Monalissa) in Gazcue on or near Pasteur - update: I am pretty sure now it is on a street called Danae - and you will find what you are looking for. Bring lots and lots of cash or a local who can keep them from charging you double Dominican rates, as they tend to do. I hear Geisha is OK too. Not my bag, but Mona Lisa is safe and very popular.

Though that might mean $70 a girl for an hour and I suspect in USA terms that sounds pretty good.

CCCCCCCCC: Maybe I'LL contact you before the next visit in September. Woo hoo!

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
CCCCCCCCCCCCCC, I am flying down for a week in Nov. I am going to drive down to SD for two of those days. The first day I have already made plans, but I am going to PM you the description of my dream girl to occupy my other day! You better come through or I will sic Ladybird on you!

Larry