Air Atlantic?

L

Loren

Does anyone know anything about Air Atlantic? Travelocity is listing flights on Air Atlantic out of Miami to Santo Domingo. I have never heard of them and cant find any information on them.

J

Jim Hinsch

Posted by arzola@webtv.net on Wednesday, 20 May 1998, at 7:21 p.m., Air Atlantic # 1-888-247-8896, I paid us259.00,on November , to Santo Domingo, didn't like the airplane. Emily Arzola Orlando, Florida

Jim Hinsch JimHinsch@CSI.COM

M

Mark

Loren,

Air Atlantic, as I know it, is an affiliate of Canadian Airlines, which originally operated throughout Atlantic Canada and North Eastern US. It has expanded considerably, but I had no idea they were flying into the DR! If this is in fact the same Air Atlantic, it is a reputable Canadian operation, and this should prove to be a very dependable and safe service. You might find info on them through Canadian Airlines International.

Mark

M

Manuel

Loren, Air Atlantic Dominicana is no longer flying. They stop their service in Dec '98. They were not reliable. They were covering MIA-SDQ and JFK-SDQ. In Dec.'98 was a disaster at JFK Airport - Air Atlantic canceled all their flights and didn't informed their pax ahead of time.

If you want cheap fare from MIA try Aeromar.