Post Thanks / Like

Default How cheap can you get long term appt

Hi,

I am thinking of moving to Dominican Republic for 12 month, but I would like to find out how cheaply you can rent a 1 or 2 bedroom appartment.

I look forward to any advise you may have thanks in advance

Steve

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve,

You can rent an apartment real cheap, but then you get what you pay for.

Help us help you and provide us with a bit more input. Examples that would be of assistance would be: where you want to rent, maximum amt you would want to pay, and comforts. Your word will help narrow down a reasonable cost for your desires and there are loads of other posters who will come to your aid with advice.

Regards,
    PJT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rental

Quote Originally Posted by PJT
    Steve,

You can rent an apartment real cheap, but then you get what you pay for.

Help us help you and provide us with a bit more input. Examples that would be of assistance would be: where you want to rent, maximum amt you would want to pay, and comforts. Your word will help narrow down a reasonable cost for your desires and there are loads of other posters who will come to your aid with advice.

Regards,
    PJT
    Hi there,

I just want a two bedroom appt fairly close to any beech & shops which is in a safe area.

They are my only requirements.

Thanks

Steve

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Close to the Beach

Steve,

I'm from the Punta Cana / Bavaro area. Apartments around here that are "close to any beech" range in price from about US$ 400 a month and up depending on access the beach, quality, and location.

Note: Because most of the resorts and the very, very, very exclusive residencials have gobbled up the beachfronts as their own, making the market for beachfront apartments exclusive. An apartment close to the beach is a rare find and expensive.

Regards,
    PJT

Blocked due to spamming
    Post Thanks / Like

Default long term rental

Hi Milani,

I foyu are looking for something not far from the beach and downtown Sosua, I would suggest the apaprt-hotel Paraiso de Colon.
    They offer 2 bedroom villa aortments , you ahve all th amenities, such as A/C, ceiling fans, 70 channel TV, 24 hours electricity and water, great pool, free gym, hight speed internet and many more for as low as $ 695 /month if you take for 6month+
    Check your PM