I am staying in Paradise Beach Club, Puerto Plata 1-15 Oct

Karen J

Aug 10, 2004
Hi,

I would like to meet other people who are staying in Playa Dorada, Pradise Beach in the first two weeks of Oct. I am a 35 female and will travelling alone.......my friend has bloused out but I'm still determined to go. :bandit:

This is my third trip to Sousa area and would be good to catch up with anyone who is staying in the same resort.

My email is karenjones321@hotmail.com

I am from Surrey, England.

Look forward to hearing fom you

Karen.

xxx

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
What part of Surrey Karen?? Used to live at Liphook & started off work in Godalming - mind you, that DOES go back a while!! Now live in Puerto Plata & could get to the hotel easily to say 'hi' if you wanted to. Feel free to PM or e-mail me!! - Grahame.

Karen J

Aug 10, 2004
Hi Graeme

I live in Weybridge. Moved here 4years ago. Did live in Bishops Waltham Hampshire and then moved up here because I work in London 2-3 days per week.

Mail me on my othe email, then I'm not clogging up the DR1 site.

karenjones321@hotmail.com

Let's meet up, that would be cool.

Best Regards

Karen

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Karen J said:
Hi Graeme

I live in Weybridge. Moved here 4years ago. Did live in Bishops Waltham Hampshire and then moved up here because I work in London 2-3 days per week.

Mail me on my othe email, then I'm not clogging up the DR1 site.

karenjones321@hotmail.com

Let's meet up, that would be cool.

Best Regards

Karen

paradise is my one of my least favourite resort in the whole entire carribean for some reason.... why??? i dunno just is..... but i do love their disco !!!