Punta Cana/Bavaro Action?

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
I will be headed to Punta Cana and staying in Bavaro October 8th-12th. The only reason I'm going there is because I have a friend that works in the travel business and we can go just on the taxes of the flight ($130). I have been reading some posts on adventures there and it has given me hope! I was wondering If it's worth for me to visit for the weekend. I've been to Santo Domingo (5 days) and Boca Chica ( 2 days) I had a blast this past May/June with 9 of my amigos) and I'm going to Puerto Plata and Cabarete/Sosua (This Weekend!). What is the scene like in Bavaro/Punta Cana from a single young guy's perspective? Are there any Beautiful Locals in the vicinity and in the town of Bavaro or the surrounding area? I will probably rent a Beach Condo or Apartment and would like to stay close in the main area check the action in the vicinity? What are the local hang out spots? Discos, Restaurants and places chicas hang out during the weekend in Bavaro? Do alot of people from Higuey come to Bavaro on the weekend? How far is the ride from Higuey to Bavaro? Any public beaches in Bavaro where locals are welcome (Non-AI Beaches)? Any hot tourists chicks that visit the area in October or ever? I'm not really looking for the family vacation :), just to unwind for the weekend and mix and mingle! Me and my friend are 24 and 21, attractive and athletic and I have intermediate spanish skills so let me know. Thanks! :rolleyes:

Last edited: