What if anything else do you Hipolito is capable of ruining during his
remaining four days in office?

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
VERY Suspicious

principe said:
What if anything else do you Hipolito is capable of ruining during his
remaining four days in office?

The exchange rate at 40 RD/USD is a little suspicious.
They are about to default on a huge Central Bank interest payment,
NOBODY has electricity, yet the Peso has strengthened.
Maybe HIPO wants to dip his pudgy little hands in the cookie jar one more time tommorow and we see the Peso at 48.

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
It would be funny if he could do what the governor of NJ just did - have a press conference and announce that he even though he has a wife and kids he is gay (amid allegations that he raped a man).

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
Hipo already raped the country out of 2 Billion in 2002 with BANINTER.
He just never admitted it in court.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Chris_NJ said:
It would be funny if he could do what the governor of NJ just did - have a press conference and announce that he even though he has a wife and kids he is gay (amid allegations that he raped a man).

That was pretty wild Chris. I saw it on drudgereport.com and couldn't believe it.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
principe: Remember when Dominicans complained about the high price of food and Hipolito told us to 'eat yuca'? Remember when Dominicans complained about the dangers and the severity of the potholes problem in the cities, and he told us to 'walk on the sidewalks'? Well, in keeping with his "quick and simple solutions to the DR's problems" spirit, as Dominicans complain about the long blackouts and lack of power/electricity situation, I think before he makes his grand finale Hipolito will most likely suggest that we take advantage of the sunlight.

-Indie

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Indie,

You are too much! I needed this laugh after a long day. The funniest part is that I think you are right.

Indie said:
principe: Remember when Dominicans complained about the high price of food and Hipolito told us to 'eat yuca'? Remember when Dominicans complained about the dangers and the severity of the potholes problem in the cities, and he told us to 'walk on the sidewalks'? Well, in keeping with his "quick and simple solutions to the DR's problems" spirit, as Dominicans complain about the long blackouts and lack of power/electricity situation, I think before he makes his grand finale Hipolito will most likely suggest that we take advantage of the sunlight.

-Indie