La Cantera

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
:rolleyes:

hi everyone

i hope you are all doing well today.

i was just wondering if anyone knew anyone from la cantera in the north of the Dominican Republic, (rio san juan).

i have many friends from la cantera rio san juan area. would be nice to meet people who also have friends/boy/girlfriends there.

maybe we know the same people. etc.

does anyone know DANNY RIVA?

Natacha X :laugh:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Shameless

Rio~San~juan said:
:rolleyes:

hi everyone

i hope you are all doing well today.

i was just wondering if anyone knew anyone from la cantera in the north of the Dominican Republic, (rio san juan).

i have many friends from la cantera rio san juan area. would be nice to meet people who also have friends/boy/girlfriends there.

maybe we know the same people. etc.

does anyone know DANNY RIVA?

Natacha X :laugh:

I see you have some doubt. Checking up on him already. I am now finished with you and this matter. Please grow up.
Charlie

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
whatever!

Pardon me,
but i have NO doubts,
i am just looking to see if anyone knows him. i have already met people who are friends of his, and some which i have met. its nice to have a wide circle of friends for when i do get out there.

i dont understand why you people have to be so nasty. and me grow up im sorry but you are probably alot older than me and past it but i still think you are the one who needs to GROW UP.

if you have anything to say to me in future i suggest you pm me. or do u not have the balls to do so.

im personally sick and tired of people thinking they know everything about "SANKIES" not all dominican men are, i personally thinks its a good thing that no one has been on here, saying YES I KNOW HIM, I'M DATING HIM. or did that not cross your narrow minded mind? i guess not. if anyone puts a stry on here about dominican man you all automatically asume hes a sankie. seen as though you know so much you probably have been or still are a sankie, and knows the ins and outs of being one. maybe your a lady i dont know with a name like charlie. if you are a lady you've probably been taken for a ride with most of the sankies in the DR. are you the local bike?

get real.
chuckuindy said:
I see you have some doubt. Checking up on him already. I am now finished with you and this matter. Please grow up.
Charlie

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Rio~San~juan said:
Pardon me,
but i have NO doubts,
i am just looking to see if anyone knows him. i have already met people who are friends of his, and some which i have met. its nice to have a wide circle of friends for when i do get out there.

i dont understand why you people have to be so nasty. and me grow up im sorry but you are probably alot older than me and past it but i still think you are the one who needs to GROW UP.

if you have anything to say to me in future i suggest you pm me. or do u not have the balls to do so.

im personally sick and tired of people thinking they know everything about "SANKIES" not all dominican men are, i personally thinks its a good thing that no one has been on here, saying YES I KNOW HIM, I'M DATING HIM. or did that not cross your narrow minded mind? i guess not. if anyone puts a stry on here about dominican man you all automatically asume hes a sankie. seen as though you know so much you probably have been or still are a sankie, and knows the ins and outs of being one. maybe your a lady i dont know with a name like charlie. if you are a lady you've probably been taken for a ride with most of the sankies in the DR. are you the local bike?

get real.

Some people have alot to learn. Sometimes, I wish I was a few years younger. Then other times, I realize what time has taught me and I do not.

Larry

Rio whatever

Age is artificial and intelligence can be a synonym for stupidity.

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

So Rio~ remember "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. The Scarecrow got a brain, Tin Man got a heart, Lion got courage, Dorothy got home, what did Toto get? "

Dorothy's sankie why of course.

By the way does any one know Fernando Su?rez from San Crist?bal, :cool: