are you british and travelling to Dominican Republ

M

Michelle Palmer

hello,

I am a post-graduate research student conducting research into the effect of promotional materials on the all-inclusive holiday experience in the Dominican Republic.

If you are travelling to the country, and especially if you are staying in an all-inclusive resort, and have collected information about the country from internet sources i would really like to contact speak to you regarding the types of information you are trying to obtain before you travel.

I am shortly going to be travelling to the country for a period of several months but i can be contacted on the e-mail address above.

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Michelle Palmer

I

Ian Kirsop

Re: are you british and travelling to Dominican Re

Yes I am, but i will be looking at the interdepaendancy between package deals and holiday ownership sales.

T

tracy

going in november, all inc with Thompsons. E mail me if you want to ask any questions

G

Grahame Bush

I am British & I live in the D.R. - North Coast. I have lived here nearly 7 years & love it (no more cold winter mornings for me thank you!!). I have a little knowledge of the Hotel industry here & will help if you e-mail me with specific questions you need answering.

BE WARNED - I am biased in that I would prefer to have hotel guests visiting our restauants & spending their hard earned money for the benefit of the Dominicans rather than the tour companies/hotel chains!! Two weeks at an All Inclusive hotel in the D.R. is NOT a D.R. holiday - honest. The people are wonderful & HAVE to be experiencd in their natural surrondings. - Grahame.