SOSUA Hotel Romanoff or Condos Dominicano??

sweetzinva

Aug 16, 2004
After a lengthy internet search, I have narrowed my choices to Hotel Romanoff or Condos Dominicano. Which one is nicer? Better value? Sounds like they are VERY near eachother, does it make a difference? Need a double room with a kitchen for a week.

Last edited:

sweetzinva

Aug 16, 2004
Larry said:
They are a 1 minute walk from each other. Condos Dominicano is nicer.

Larry
Thanks! Can you recommend anywhere else in the same price range US $25 - $35 I should consider?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
sweetzinva said:
Thanks! Can you recommend anywhere else in the same price range US $25 - $35 I should consider?
Condos Dominicano is probably your best bet.

Larry

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Condos Dominicano

sweetzinva said:
After a lengthy internet search, I have narrowed my choices to Hotel Romanoff or Condos Dominicano. Which one is nicer? Better value? Sounds like they are VERY near eachother, does it make a difference? Need a double room with a kitchen for a week.

I used to stay at Condos Dominicano until I got my own place. It is a very nice place and the people that manage it, Elena and Eddy Cahill are the best! Units #9, 10, 11 and 12 are 2 BR units although I am not sure which ones are available. The place is very well maintained with huge bushes providing privacy of the front and its pool. You can contact Eddy at eddy.sports@codetel.net.do and let him know that Scottie sent you.

Good luck!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
sweetzinva said:
There is no comparisaon between Condos Dominicano and Romanoff.
It's like filet and ground beef.
If you want other optiopns, there are several in town in your price range that may or may not suit you, depending on your needs.
You can PM or e-mail me if like.
Marco.

tonybaillini

Jan 26, 2004
www.artisan98.com
Condos Dominicano

I have stay twice at condos and love it so much i would one day like to buy one of them...they are beautiful, clean, friendly, near everything, etc...if you stay once, you will stay again :cool: