cpyou LIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

donniepop00

Aug 19, 2004
hi my name is don miller i have a small tour company i run from puerto plata. on 8-8-2004 user CPYOU posted "a well where back from our trip WARNING LONG" POST THREAD.... this post is all a lie. i picked these people up at the airport took them to casa linda for $20us... then they wanted to go to puerto plata to supermarket jose luis to buy a cell phone and get some things like water and food for their villa.. we spent almost two hours at the supermarket in total. i went took them back to sousa. my charge was $30us...i think that was more then fair. i also see he complains about his domincan house keeper eating his food and her bringing her 6 year old sone to work with her. ths guy not happy about any thing that cost him money. he also told me hes here to start up a business and he wants very cheap labor. seems to be unhappy when he has to pay for any thing. i can prove all i say. my web site is www.nofreeadshere.com. i work very hard for the few dollars i make. if any questions about this matter please email me donmiller00@yahoo.com
ps i live in puerto plata for 15 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
here we go again...........

Donnie how is your thread a 'Trip Report' exactly?

This thread won't last long before it is closed / deleted !

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Donnie,
The 'Word on the Street' isn't too good about you either!!! You have chosen a rather obnoxious partner who does nothing but post diatribe on this board (plus others I am told) & then PM's those who disagree with him! I have two such PM's accusing me of racism & lack of understanding of the Dominican Culture which are inaccurate, VERY rude & virtually unintelligible!! No WONDER people don't think much of your company if HE is one of your spokesmen!!

Tired_boy,
I hope this does not get deleted too quickly as I am SURE we will see a load more insults just to prove what a lousy organisation this is!! - Grahame.

Bacalao

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 5, 2003
BushBaby said:
Donnie,
The 'Word on the Street' isn't too good about you either!!! You have chosen a rather obnoxious partner who does nothing but post diatribe on this board (plus others I am told) & then PM's those who disagree with him! I have two such PM's accusing me of racism & lack of understanding of the Dominican Culture which are inaccurate, VERY rude & virtually unintelligible!! No WONDER people don't think much of your company if HE is one of your spokesmen!!

Do we have to start this again? I thought you were out on Sosua beach looking for a wife. If you?re having trouble finding one Bush Baby, call me I can hook you up with something. I feel sorry for you, I know it must be tough being a fifty year old virgin. This might be the reason you sound so desperate these days??..

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
You see, this post is not going to be about 2 sides of the story...........all its going to be about is poeple insulting one another - CHILDISH !

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
tired_boy said:
You see, this post is not going to be about 2 sides of the story...........all its going to be about is poeple insulting one another - CHILDISH !

Yep, that's why I moved it to the Open forum.

Anyone got anything else to add or shall I close it?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
something in the water, perhaps?

What is it about the north coast that so many people's personal feuds spill over onto these message boards? It is so tedious for the rest of us.

Chiri

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
If it's being put to a vote Robert,

CLOSE IT!!

That's what happens on other boards when these "gents" weave their linguistic magic.

Gregg

P.S. - Chiri, come on, you know you can't drink the water - but it must be something.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
I'd close it we have already had the other thread and been here before.

Basically it was just one big slanging much, insulting one another.........we don't need that do we?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
FireGuy said:
Chiri, come on, you know you can't drink the water - but it must be something.

OK then Gregg, could it be the fumes from the plantas?

Chiri

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Still hope for me

Bacalao said:
I feel sorry for you, I know it must be tough being a fifty year old virgin. This might be the reason you sound so desperate these days??..

If this statement is correct than is there still hope form me, Lambada?
Charlie

Bacalao

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 5, 2003
Close it Richard,

I?ve moved on with my life unlike Bush baby who obviously just wants to incite a riot because of things that were printed a week ago. Can?t people get over things and move on with their lives. I hate people who live in the past and keep repeating the same unoriginal stuff over and over. He has the perfect nickname because he sounds like the Bush administration.

I am not from the North Coast, I am from SFM

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Chiri,

Planta fumes; Oxides of Nitrogen linked to the testosterone generators of the male human - that must be it (LOL).

Charlie

Too funny. BushBaby should be vewy, vewy worried.

Bacalao

"Close it Richard" - Wrong Board, your thread must have disappeared there.

Gregg

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
if you guys are living on the North Coast, why not stick together intead of attacking one another.

As far as Bacalao,

please take a look at Bushbaby and what he said. Not one insult to you except for ther fact that you Pm'd him and that you are not helping your business partner.

Why don't you start over and correct an issues you have with anyone on the board. Take a good look at how your partner Donnie told his side of the story.

Coming to this board and saying tha Bushbaby is a 50 year old virgin does not only make you sound dumb, but also immature. Who cares if he is a 50 year old virgin or 50 year old pimp. What does that have to do with anything?

This is not a personal attack btw. You are running a business, now it is time for you to be professional and have courtesy for those that may choose to use your business one day.

Learn from your partner.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Heck, leave it open... that way el chico pescado can continue getting reeled in... might just be the first fish to drown in cyber-sea!

Bacalao

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 5, 2003
cmedina07 said:
if you guys are living on the North Coast, why not stick together intead of attacking one another.

As far as Bacalao,

please take a look at Bushbaby and what he said. Not one insult to you except for ther fact that you Pm'd him and that you are not helping your business partner.

Why don't you start over and correct an issues you have with anyone on the board. Take a good look at how your partner Donnie told his side of the story.

Coming to this board and saying tha Bushbaby is a 50 year old virgin does not only make you sound dumb, but also immature. Who cares if he is a 50 year old virgin or 50 year old pimp. What does that have to do with anything?

This is not a personal attack btw. You are running a business, now it is time for you to be professional and have courtesy for those that may choose to use your business one day.

Learn from your partner

OK, you forgot some important facts in your summarization. Let me just fill you in with what you left out. First off, I wasn't the person accused of ripping off Chris and his father secondly last week I defend my partner at great lenghths and even crtizing Chris and his father for being cheap and unappreciated of their Dominican Hosts, which was I wrong for doing but I was angry at the time but then a couple of days later. Chris finally posted his side of the story. After reading Chris's account of the incident, I felt that I had made a mistake in my blind defense of my partner and I felt the best thing to do was to apologize to Chris and his father, essentially making peace with them and opening up a channel of communication so I could get a better Idea of what down in DR since I was not there. I figure it would be good to hear both sides of the story. I did this and came to my own conclusion of what happened. This is all old news the way I see it.

Bacalao

Last edited:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Bacalao said:
OK, you forgot some important facts in your summarization. Let me just fill you in with what you left out. First off, I wasn't the person accused of ripping off Chris and his father secondly last week I defend my partner at great lenghths and even crtizing Chris and his father for being cheap and unappreciated of their Dominican Hosts, which was I wrong for doing but I was angry at the time but then a couple of days later. Chris finally posted his side of the story. After reading Chris's account of the incident, I felt that I had made a mistake in my blind defense of my partner and I felt the best thing to do was to apologize to Chris and his father, essentially making peace with them and opening up a channel of communication so I could get a better Idea of what down in DR since I was not there. I figure it would be good to hear both sides of the story. I did this and came to my own conclusion of what happened. This is all old news the way I see it.

Bacalao

I understand and I am glad you took the steps to remedy the situation. There was clearly a misunderstanding which is why it is important to communicate prices in advance. I wish your business luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.