Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cpyou LIES

Post Thanks / Like

Default cpyou LIES

hi my name is don miller i have a small tour company i run from puerto plata. on 8-8-2004 user CPYOU posted "a well where back from our trip WARNING LONG" POST THREAD.... this post is all a lie. i picked these people up at the airport took them to casa linda for $20us... then they wanted to go to puerto plata to supermarket jose luis to buy a cell phone and get some things like water and food for their villa.. we spent almost two hours at the supermarket in total. i went took them back to sousa. my charge was $30us...i think that was more then fair. i also see he complains about his domincan house keeper eating his food and her bringing her 6 year old sone to work with her. ths guy not happy about any thing that cost him money. he also told me hes here to start up a business and he wants very cheap labor. seems to be unhappy when he has to pay for any thing. i can prove all i say. my web site is www.nofreeadshere.com. i work very hard for the few dollars i make. if any questions about this matter please email me [email protected]
    ps i live in puerto plata for 15 years.
    Last edited by DR1Admin; 08-20-2004 at 12:35 AM.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default here we go again...........

Donnie how is your thread a 'Trip Report' exactly?

This thread won't last long before it is closed / deleted !

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Donnie,
    The 'Word on the Street' isn't too good about you either!!! You have chosen a rather obnoxious partner who does nothing but post diatribe on this board (plus others I am told) & then PM's those who disagree with him! I have two such PM's accusing me of racism & lack of understanding of the Dominican Culture which are inaccurate, VERY rude & virtually unintelligible!! No WONDER people don't think much of your company if HE is one of your spokesmen!!

Tired_boy,
    I hope this does not get deleted too quickly as I am SURE we will see a load more insults just to prove what a lousy organisation this is!! - Grahame.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm always happy to hear two sides of the story...

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=BushBaby]Donnie,
    The 'Word on the Street' isn't too good about you either!!! You have chosen a rather obnoxious partner who does nothing but post diatribe on this board (plus others I am told) & then PM's those who disagree with him! I have two such PM's accusing me of racism & lack of understanding of the Dominican Culture which are inaccurate, VERY rude & virtually unintelligible!! No WONDER people don't think much of your company if HE is one of your spokesmen!!

Do we have to start this again? I thought you were out on Sosua beach looking for a wife. If you’re having trouble finding one Bush Baby, call me I can hook you up with something. I feel sorry for you, I know it must be tough being a fifty year old virgin. This might be the reason you sound so desperate these days……..

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

You see, this post is not going to be about 2 sides of the story...........all its going to be about is poeple insulting one another - CHILDISH !

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tired_boy
    You see, this post is not going to be about 2 sides of the story...........all its going to be about is poeple insulting one another - CHILDISH !
    Yep, that's why I moved it to the Open forum.

Anyone got anything else to add or shall I close it?

Post Thanks / Like

Default something in the water, perhaps?

What is it about the north coast that so many people's personal feuds spill over onto these message boards? It is so tedious for the rest of us.

Chiri

Rest in peace Amigo!
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down If it's being put to a vote Robert,

CLOSE IT!!

That's what happens on other boards when these "gents" weave their linguistic magic.

Gregg

P.S. - Chiri, come on, you know you can't drink the water - but it must be something.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd close it we have already had the other thread and been here before.

Basically it was just one big slanging much, insulting one another.........we don't need that do we?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast