Puppies looking for a home

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
I have 8 beautiful puppies looking for a good home ... they are ready to leave their mother now.

If anyone is interested please call me : cell : 853 6158

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
MrMike said:
what kind?

Lady the mother of the puppies is a 'Dominican' dog ... she looks as if she has some german shepherd in her. The pups have beautiful soft fur and their colour ranges from black and white to a caramel colour for some.

They are probably going to be a terrier size.

If you would like to see them please call me.

Chester4

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
The mother whom I have had the honor of hanging out with on numerous occassions is also a great guard dog and matter of fact has bit my Haitian Gardener many times but is sweet with people she knows. If I was able to take one of these pups, I would. Nicely socialized and outgoing makes for good pets/watchdogs.

Scott

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Escott said:
The mother whom I have had the honor of hanging out with on numerous occassions is also a great guard dog and matter of fact has bit my Haitian Gardener many times but is sweet with people she knows. If I was able to take one of these pups, I would. Nicely socialized and outgoing makes for good pets/watchdogs.

Scott

Thanks Scott .. you know we have reserved you two puppies !

People say that their dogs take after the owner ... so thanks again :laugh:

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Where are you located? I might be able to find some homes for them... I've got a 90lbs Rottie myself...

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Puppies needing a good home

KateP said:
Where are you located? I might be able to find some homes for them... I've got a 90lbs Rottie myself...

Hi I live in Sosua... Los Llebres where the AMET police office is near the Learning Centre School.

My Cell. Nr : 853 6158

Thanks for you help.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Shucks. I'm in Santo Domingo and don't know practically anyone in Sosua. But if I hear of someone down here who's interested, I'll let you know.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Puppies looking for a good home

KateP said:
Shucks. I'm in Santo Domingo and don't know practically anyone in Sosua. But if I hear of someone down here who's interested, I'll let you know.

Thanks Kate .... I am sure I will find them a good home ... we are going to keep at least one but can't make up our minds which one !!

Look me up if you get to Sosua ... thanks again !

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Puppies looking for a good home

CPYou said:
Would you like me to post the picture I have of the pups Chester?

CPYou

That would be great CPYou ... I did'nt know you had a picture of them .... they have changed a lot in the last few weeks ... they are all so cute I want to keep them all !!!

Chester4

CPYou

Jun 28, 2003
www.vehicleraffle.com
Chester4 said:
That would be great CPYou ... I did'nt know you had a picture of them .... they have changed a lot in the last few weeks ... they are all so cute I want to keep them all !!!

Chester4

pups.jpg

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
gjsuk said:
Silv, I don't want a puppy but how much for the blue bedding material?? :)

What ? What blue bedding material ? Do I know you gjsuk???

Chester4 :ermm:

quejeyoke

Jun 20, 2004
post it when you get liter of yorkshire terrier as I have a family member infactuated with them dogs.

gjsuk

Apr 7, 2003
Chester4 said:
What ? What blue bedding material ? Do I know you gjsuk???

Chester4 :ermm:

Silvia
check out CP's pic OK
Obviously my pathetic attempt at humour was way lost on you!!! :classic: I would also add not in the biblical sense but that will get lost as well I guess. You've been hanging round too many septics for way too long LOL
regards
Graham
ps you still doing milk monitor duty next Friday?

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
gjsuk said:
Silvia
check out CP's pic OK
Obviously my pathetic attempt at humour was way lost on you!!! :classic: I would also add not in the biblical sense but that will get lost as well I guess. You've been hanging round too many septics for way too long LOL
regards
Graham
ps you still doing milk monitor duty next Friday?

Hi .... Now I get it !! ... I had'nt seen CPYou's photographs of the puppies ..so did not know what you were talking about.

Yes, I am on milk monitor duty next Friday so you'd better be on your best behaviour!? :cheeky: