Help with a song

Joeviocoe

Aug 20, 2004
Does anyone know the name of the song or at least the artist of this bachata song:
(Girl Crying)
Mi Amor, perdoname....

(Guy)
No puedo

(Girl)
Porque? Porque?...

(Guy Sings)......

Last edited:

Rosemary

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 13, 2004
Song

Joeviocoe said:
Does anyone know the name of the song or at least the artist of this bachata song:
(Girl Crying)
Mi Amor, perdoname....

(Guy)
No puedo

(Girl)
Porque? Porque?...

(Guy Sings)......

I may be not be a 100% correct on this but sounds like it might be "Monchy &Alexandra " " Polo Opuesto "

Joeviocoe

Aug 20, 2004
nope thats not it... I have that song too.
This song that has got me baffled starts very slow and the female part is only in the beginning as she is crying. But thanks

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Ronald Nu?ez

Hi there,
this really great bachata song is called 'No te puedo perdonar' by Ronald Nu?ez. I have got it on a bachata compilation that they are selling in the streets/beaches now called 'El Bachaton 2004'. I don't know if this guy has an album out himself.
Bartolomeo

Joeviocoe

Aug 20, 2004
Thanks for your help but 'El Bachaton 2004' doesn't seem to list that song
http://www.las4esquinas.com/product.asp?pid=406695
and Ronald Nunez doesn't appear anywhere on the net. The song title 'No te puedo perdonar' does appear as being sung by Luis Miguel del Amargue but thats not the song either.
Please clarify if you can. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Bachaton 2004

Joeviocoe said:
Thanks for your help but 'El Bachaton 2004' doesn't seem to list that song
http://www.las4esquinas.com/product.asp?pid=406695
and Ronald Nunez doesn't appear anywhere on the net. The song title 'No te puedo perdonar' does appear as being sung by Luis Miguel del Amargue but thats not the song either.
Please clarify if you can. Thanks.

Hello,
the pirate CD I bought on the street 'El Bachaton 2004' has nothing to do with the link above.
The cover of the CD I have, is in red and has a drawing of the DR island with the national flag over it and a guitar. The 7th song is 'No te puedo perdonar' by Ronald Nu?ez. As in most bachatas the singer tells us halfway who he is : '..de corazon a corazon ..Ronald Nu?ez', so this should take away all doubt. You can probably find the song on other bachata compilations but only from the streetvendors.
Bartolomeo