Sex Shop

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Search all the mars/venus forum. We did discuss this a couple of times and someone posted the name and address of one or more in SD. We are talking sex toys right?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Ave. Privada, next to the southeast corner of Privada and 27 de Febrero. Second Floor.

Ave. Romulo Betancourt, north side between Privada and Caonabo.

2nd floor of Plaza Naco on Ave. Tiradentes.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Robert said:
I have enough "dildos" on this board, I don't need anymore :)

Ok Robert you shouldn't do that while I'm drinking coffee, I almost chocked. :p :p :p :p :p :p good one though.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Robert said:
I have enough "dildos" on this board, I don't need anymore :)
:classic: are you saying i'm a d*ckhead? I knew shaving my head would yield good results

trap11

May 5, 2004
thanks

thank you guys, i'm sure here i can get an answer to any of my questions :)

P.S Robert as soon as you are a customer of the year, may be you may give me a phone call regarding a discount at plaza naco :)) LOL, just kidding

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Did it strike anyone else a little odd

that Pib had no trouble pulling three (not one or two but... three) addresses out of thin air very early in the morning. (Check the time on her post).

Pib said:
Ave. Privada, next to the southeast corner of Privada and 27 de Febrero. Second Floor.

Ave. Romulo Betancourt, north side between Privada and Caonabo.

2nd floor of Plaza Naco on Ave. Tiradentes.

Almost like she might be reading off of receipts in her posession (jejeje).

Gregg

P.S. - Pib have a great day - Gregg, just feeling mischevious for some reason.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Heh!

I copied it straight from a post I made in another thread about the same thing. DR1 is sometimes like a hamster treadmill.

And those shops are not up to my standards ;)

Riu

Jun 11, 2004
Do I hear business opportunity there? Not to good to standards, hhemmmmm, let me see. OHHH YEEAAHH import sex toys, that is great. How is that market if I may ask?

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Marketing must be a pain

According to a phone call my wife received from the one in Santiago, they are prohibited by law from most forms of advertising. (hence the phone call)

We went by to see it out of curiosity, and I was expecting the place to be full of wierd looking guys but instead I couldn't believe how many beautiful women were walking in and out of that store.

Riu

Jun 11, 2004
MrMike said:
According to a phone call my wife received from the one in Santiago, they are prohibited by law from most forms of advertising. (hence the phone call)

We went by to see it out of curiosity, and I was expecting the place to be full of wierd looking guys but instead I couldn't believe how many beautiful women were walking in and out of that store.

My point exactly, business opportunity.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
MrMike said:

Address?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
MrMike said:
According to a phone call my wife received from the one in Santiago, they are prohibited by law from most forms of advertising. (hence the phone call).
Sorry, I can't believe this. I've seen newspaper ads and TV commercials advertising sex shops here.