Need a vacation and help

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I've lived in this beautiful country 8 years and have taken 2 vacations to Juan Dolio in that time and it is time for another vacation. As I have never been to the north coast I would like to take my wife,Dominican, and our 6 year old son to Ocean World. We are not adventurous people so we would only need an AI hotel for 3 to 5 nights that is close to Ocean World and my son can swim in the pool at the hotel. Any suggestions as to where to stay as I have no idea on anything in that area as we live here in El Seybo which is in the middle of ??? I am not a rich American as we live on my mere pension so price is a factor. Thank you in advance for any held you may offer.

Rick

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
The Riu complex is 2 - 3 km. from Ocean World

and trasnsportation is included in your cost. They have special rates for cedula carrying "Dominicans", real or e-pat, and any of the hotels, Riu Mambo, Riu Merengue or Riu Bachata is wonderful.

See:

www.riubambu.com

Gregg

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Thanks for the site but

FireGuy said:
and trasnsportation is included in your cost. They have special rates for cedula carrying "Dominicans", real or e-pat, and any of the hotels, Riu Mambo, Riu Merengue or Riu Bachata is wonderful.

See:

www.riubambu.com

Gregg

I can't get a price quote without reserving. Ocean World publishes their prices therefore I know what I need there but I need to know how much a hotel would cost me or a ball park figure. Thanks for your help anyway. It was just something I was thinking of doing befor school started.

Rick

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi Rick,

To get a price for the AI hotel have your wife (she'll get the "Dominican Rate" for sure) call the hotel direct:

RIU BACHATA (809) 320-1010
RIU MERENGUE (809) 320-4000
RIU MAMBO (809) 320-1212

For Ocean World you can phone them at (809) 291-1000

Gregg