• Thread starter Bruno Rainer Poggenpohl
  • Start date

I am looking for Hotel work in DR who can help?

B

Bruno Rainer Poggenpohl

Bruno Rainer Poggenpohl Navaro Cauper 437 Iquitos/Peru Tel. +51-94/250060 E ? mail: amazonri@tvs.com.pe

Experience;

1998-1999 Amazon Tours and Cruises Iquitos/Peru Service Manager  Supervising accommodations, general appearance and foodservice.  Being in charge of four ships and one junglecamp.  Maximum capacity of 160 Guests

1993-1998 Astoria Plywood Iquitos/Peru Resident Manager  Supervising production of Plywood.  In charge of 120 employees  In charge of Material,maintenence and transport.

1985?1993 Los Bungalows Iquitos/Peru Manager of hotel  Capacity 55 Rooms  Four star rating  Conference meetings (400)

Studies

1981?1984 Academy Egerdingen/Germany.  German Academy of Hotelmanagment Training and specializing in Hotelmanagment.  Completed Training with Honors

1976-1980 Business school Bochum/Germany  Regina Business school in Bocum  Training in Administration of mediumsize Companies  Completed schooling with Honors

Additional I have a good technical knowledge and am fluent in German,English and Spanish as well as some knowledge in French and Dutch. I am Looking for a new challenge in my life a way from the Amazon. But only in Latin America.

Personal 45 years old, male, single(divorced),in excellent health and physical condition.