Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Dolphin

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Blue Dolphin

Has anyone stayed at the "Del Delfin" ( Blue Dolphin) hotel in Sosua before !
    I'm told it is clean, reasonable, and close to the beach and the manager (Ruebin) is very friendly and helpful ! Would you recommend it ?
    Thanks!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary
    Has anyone stayed at the "Del Delfin" ( Blue Dolphin) hotel in Sosua before !
    I'm told it is clean, reasonable, and close to the beach and the manager (Ruebin) is very friendly and helpful ! Would you recommend it ?
    Thanks!
    I will bow to the greater knowledge of those that LIVE in Sosua Rosemary, but is this the Blue Dolphin in Pedro Lisante??? I went past there yesterday & the friend with me said it was now a "Gentleman's Club"!!!!!

I leave others to make the obvious connections & rude comments here, my (light hearted) suggestion is that you check it out a lot more thoroughly with locals before offering to take a room there - you may be offering something you had not intended offering!!!!! - Grahame.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL!!! Believe me Graham, at my age I dont think any of the Gentlemen would be interested in what I have to offer ! Yep, I've reached the point where I warn everyone before-hand that I am about to appear in a two-piece !
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ! But! there was a time !!!!!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL!!! Believe me Graham, at my age I dont think any of the Gentlemen would be interested in what I have to offer ! Yep, I've reached the point where I warn everyone before-hand that I am about to appear in a two-piece !
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ! But! there was a time !!!!!
    I BET there was ..........!!!
    Come on you guys/girls in Sosua, what about helping this good lady out with some FACTS rather than my "I have heard... " comments? This has been up since 09.00 today & no-one in Sosua seen it??? - Grahame.

Rest in peace Amigo!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Grahame,

Rosemary has received a number of e-mails and PM's and has decided to look elsewhere. So maybe alternatives would be more appropriate.

Gregg

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Details..

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy
    Rosemary has received a number of e-mails and PM's and has decided to look elsewhere. So maybe alternatives would be more appropriate.

Gregg
    Give me the required details and I'll suggest a good place.
    AC, pool, safe, 24 hour electricity & water, security, size, luxury, internet, TV with cable, kitchenette, price, location, etc.
    There are a whole bunch of nice hotels at very reasonable prices in Sosua and we know them all.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Guys !

There will be 12-14 of us, groups average age mid 30's and a few oldies, but young in spirit !!!! Something with a pool, A/C would be nice, but we would do without if need be ! Close to beach, (younger ones hate walking, dont know why they were born with legs,other than getting them tanned LOL! )
    If possible, something with a stove & fridge for cooking ! We were quoted $185 Canadian per person for a week! We do not want A1! I was thinking about a villa but I dont think they have them large enough for all of us! So if any of you know of anything I would be grateful ! Many Thanks for your emails!

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just a few more details, please.

There will be 12-14 of us, groups average age mid 30's and a few oldies, but young in spirit !!!! Something with a pool, A/C would be nice, but we would do without if need be ! Close to beach, (younger ones hate walking, dont know why they were born with legs,other than getting them tanned LOL! )
    If possible, something with a stove & fridge for cooking ! We were quoted $185 Canadian per person for a week! We do not want A1! I was thinking about a villa but I dont think they have them large enough for all of us! So if any of you know of anything I would be grateful ! Many Thanks for your emails!
    How many rooms do you actually need?
    Will you be doubling up in each room?
    Do you really want to cook when you can eat out for less and not have to do dishes?
    Can you give me approx. dates?

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Details

Hi Rocky ! yes i can give you more details, I will email them to you ! Thanks

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

hello

your in good hands now....

marco will find you a great place....

and about the cooking....

forget it...

so many places where you can eat great...

greetings pascal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast