Aug 24, 2004
Moving out DR?

andrea9k said:
Hi biahoi

Welcome to the DR1 :)

Moving out DR?

Jess

Moving out DR?

Yes with a lot of regrets. I have been in an other foreign country for 4 years now and I am happier. I thought I was going to die in the DR.
Biahoi

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Lambada said:
Tired boy,
That should read "Was you not able to spot the rhetorical question?" :laugh:

:) I was looking at it and looking at it thinking 'that doesn't look right' haha

Thanks.

Biahoi

*** Sin Bin ***
Aug 24, 2004
In which country are you now happier?

newuser said:
Why did you think that you were going to die in the DR and in which country are you now happier?
Hi,
First time I am using this service. Well I think most of you guys are amusing.
I will answer your question in case you are genuinely interested, I am now living in Vietnam and it reminds me of the DR 20 years ago, do you remember it if your old enough?
?No problem Puerto Plata?. Not true any more, right?
What I meant by dying is I wanted to spend the rest of my life in the DR. But I am sure you understood. HA-HA

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Wow! Vietnam/DR comparison, talk about apples and oranges. I bet they don't have much bachata over there.

I think Vietnam is one place I would definitely lie about my nationality, not out of shame, but just to keep from making people uncomfortable.

Biahoi

*** Sin Bin ***
Aug 24, 2004
MrMike said:
Wow! Vietnam/DR comparison, talk about apples and oranges. I bet they don't have much bachata over there.

I think Vietnam is one place I would definitely lie about my nationality, not out of shame, but just to keep from making people uncomfortable.

Hi, obviously your knowledge of Vietnam is very limited just like mine was before I went there. If you are referring to the nationality, then you must be American. Well everybody is welcome with open arms, because Vietnamese do not live with the past when the living is concerned. Otherwise they would hate practically every nation. They were under the Chinese rule for more than a 1000 years, the French for more than 100 years, Japanese invasion, American war (what you call Vietnamese war),Cambodian invasion, even the British tried their luck without success. You name it they had them. I could go on and on but not enough space here. But thanks for your concern.
Biahoi

Biahoi

*** Sin Bin ***
Aug 24, 2004
Going back to Canada today

Well so be it. Somebody missed a good opportunity.
Biahoi

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Out of curiosity,

What do you have ofr sale here in the DR?

Please send me an email or a PM so that the Moderator does not get pissed off..

It is fair after all..
HB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hillbilly said:
What do you have ofr sale here in the DR?

Please send me an email or a PM so that the Moderator does not get pissed off..

It is fair after all..
HB

Some people pay for ads, some people don't.

The ones that don't, often tend to go out of their way to promote
their product or service, that I don't like.

It's not fair to the people that play by the rules. The people that play by the rules I will promote and protect. After all, US$20 for exposure to 1,000's of potential buyers is peanuts.

Biahoi, just had his account closed, I guess you all now know how I feel about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.