Playgroup for small children

hmolinero

Feb 15, 2003
undefinedundefined:bunny:

I have an almost 11 month old baby and am about to have a second. Is anyone interested in starting a "Mommy 'n Me" type playgroup to meet once a week or every-other week?

chella

Aug 19, 2004
how old when they go to school

hello
im moving to dr in the next couple of weeks....(cant wait :nervous: )
my son will be 4 in september. how old is it when they start school???
thanx

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They start VERY early down here!

My son started at Maternal at 4 and 1st.grade at 5.My daughter started at 1 and a half,and is still in a "Pre-school" environment,half days.At 100 US a month that is cheap by US standards,for a really good place.CC

chella

Aug 19, 2004
thanx

thank -you
for your help...
in england they start at 4 for nursery then school at 5 so kinda the same,
we are moving to the sosua area , is that the school your children go or do u know the name os a school/s that area and will it be the same price
thax again

chella

Aug 19, 2004
excuse the spelling!!!

sorry...
excuse the spelling had a few glasses of wine.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
chella said:
hello
im moving to dr in the next couple of weeks....(cant wait :nervous: )
my son will be 4 in september. how old is it when they start school???
thanx

My daughter started she was 1 ? year. She just turned 4 last month. In the DR they start them early and I think it is a great thing. She now writes her numbers up to 12 and knows them in French, Spanish and English, she also learned to write her name and her vocals. She can form a 100 pieces puzzle by herself and has homework every night since she was 3. The only bad thing about the DR and kids?.she now says to me ?mom, when I?m gonna be big, I?m gonna drink Presidente?!!! :laugh:

chella

Aug 19, 2004
thats fantastic

thats fantastic

my son has got a bit of catching up to do !!!...he was in nursery for a while when i was in collage but thats it...
im sure he will though .. i dident realize it sounds so much better than the english education system.
chella

Linda de Suecia

Apr 12, 2004
Playgroup - I'm interested

Sounds very interesting.
I just sent you an email, as I am expecting a baby, due any day, and will live in Bellavista, Santo Domingo from next month.
/linda