looking for long term housing in Cabarete

edh1vail

Aug 23, 2004
apartment for rent

sunnyvillas said:
Contact me via email or PM and I can have few options for you, but need more details
Hi,
I'll be arriving in early October. Looking for a 2 bedroom, 24 hr. electric, internet access, that will allow a well behaved dog. I'm willing to pay up to $900 U.S. for the right place. The closer to the beach the better. I'm looking at staying for at least one year. Hope to here from soon.
Thank you,
Eliott

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
edh1vail said:
Hi,
I'll be arriving in early October. Looking for a 2 bedroom, 24 hr. electric, internet access, that will allow a well behaved dog. I'm willing to pay up to $900 U.S. for the right place. The closer to the beach the better. I'm looking at staying for at least one year. Hope to here from soon.
Thank you,
Eliott

Hi Elliot,
Can you send me your email address.

sunnyhammock

Nov 16, 2003
Accommodation

sunnyvillas said:
Hi Elliot,
Can you send me your email address.

Hi I was just browsing and read your reply to email about accommodation. We are coming over in December/January and will be looking for a long term place to stay around Cabarete or Sosua, any suggestions would be gratefully received. Just a one bedroomed place with bedroom, living area and kitchen. We wont have a car so not too far out anywhere.
Thanks a lot
Elaine