Any need to book in advance??

sdivito

Aug 23, 2004
Im traveling to DR in about a week and have only booked lodging for my 3rd and 4th night there. Do you think there will be a problem getting lodging once there? I know its low season, but want to ensure I am not being overly optimistic. Right now, I dont have lodging established for Sosua or Las Terranes. Suggestions welcome.

Sherry

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
This August has been a very busy month it may carry over into the beginning of September. I doubt you would have problems finding a room but you may have problems finding the room you want - depending on how picky you are.

caribegal

Aug 20, 2004
sdivito said:
Im traveling to DR in about a week and have only booked lodging for my 3rd and 4th night there. Do you think there will be a problem getting lodging once there? I know its low season, but want to ensure I am not being overly optimistic. Right now, I dont have lodging established for Sosua or Las Terranes. Suggestions welcome.

Sherry
Hola Sherry!
There is a fantastic hotel called Hotel Playa Laguna. The rooms there are unique - each decorated individually and the price is reasonable. They also have a bar and restaurant. You can call them at (809)571-3375.. Have a great trip!