Car stereo dealer/installer in POP area?

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
I'm buying a new car in Santiago and need to buy a cd receiver and have it installed. Any recommendations for a reputable dealer/installer? I'm staying in Sosua. Thanks, D

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Here is a good place in Santiago. The owner even speaks English. His work is excellent and prices very fair.

Nacho?s 582-2272. Av.Extrella Sadhala No. 149.
Ask for Nacho.

Jerry K

Jan 1, 2002
In POP

A couple good places on Caretera Luperon half mile (east) down the hill from Jose Luis super mercado near San Jorge. One is called Latino. They compete and do some good work.

T

TiberiusMineola

Try Santiago for car radios, stereos, etc.

There's an area in Santiago on 27 Febrero @ 3 blocks past [south, I think] of the Palacio de Justicia, where there are 5 - 7 dealers & installers of car stereo stuff. The dealers sell the stuff; the installers are usually freelancers with their own equipment. Look around; they carry all major brands. 1 is Kaya Accessories, 27 de Febrero, Santiago, 581 3880. As usual, nothing has a price tag; if you like someting, negoatiate; if you don't like the 'final' price, walk away; then, come back in 15". Free advice: if you're going to spend more than @ US $100 - 200. for anything, try Santiago 1st. Prices on everything [w/o exception] are 30 - 40% lower than POP & Sosua. An hour away & 400 Pesos in gas; if enough money is at stake, well worth the trip. The problem with POP & Sosua: too many wealthy foreigners chasing all sorts of products who value convenience very highly.