Bahia Principe San Juan Beach

kat44

Aug 26, 2004
I was wondering if anyone knew if the beach at Bahia Principe San Juan resort is the one when you have to walk awhile and go over a little bridge to get to it. I also heard that the beach is very small!?

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
kat44 said:
I was wondering if anyone knew if the beach at Bahia Principe San Juan resort is the one when you have to walk awhile and go over a little bridge to get to it. I also heard that the beach is very small!?

I was just at the Bahia Principe San Juan. The beach there is aweful. It isn't 1/4 as nice as all the other beachs in Rio San Juan. The beach isn't real sand, and full of bugs. The Playa Grande, and Playa Caleton, are 150% must see beachs in Rio San Juan. The ocean there is crystal clear blue/green, I have many many pics of it, as for the bahia principe resort, the ocean isn't nice at all.
Corolla!

Pomli

Sep 17, 2004
kat44 said:

I've been to Bahia Principe San Juan recently, and it's true that the beach is not the most beautiful in the region. Try Playa Grande, and the beach in Soshua, they are amazing :) Playa Grande is not too far from the resort but still you need some means of transportation to get there (gua-gua are the less expensive if you are not afraid to travel sometimes with chickens beside you and in a full packed car (sometimes)!) if not there's taxi but they always charge in US$ :(
For Soshua beach, take a reservation for a shuttle bus at the reservation table. It's only 300 pesos, and it's not that bad! They set a time to go and time to come back