Hey I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

haitianobeisbol

Snap... Arrrrrr!
Aug 28, 2004
Hey im new to this site but im familiar with it from reading the posts. I dont know how to start my own topic so i have to post it here. (sorry im not talkin about whatever you all were talkin bout. Anywayz let me explain a lil bout myself first with the screen name. Im 17 and yea i am haitian and yea i play baseball (an extremely rare case) and im good at it (even rarer for haitians). I played high school ball and i just started college in which im gonna join the team. I was born here in New York. I come here because this website is interesting and i love the dominican people(especially the women) and the music and culture ya bring. Ya also have the same passion for baseball that i do. Im very familiar with ya because where i live is alot of dominicans, my best friends are dr and pr mixed, i took up spanish in HS and know some, my school had alot of dominicans, and i love merengue and bachata. I even dance it when i go to spanich parties. I have also been to DR for a week when i spent my summer in Haiti. We drove by car form Port-au-Prince to Santo Domingo (Capital to La Capital :p). I loved it over there. People even think im dominican when they first ask what i am. Even dominicans think i am. If you want to see my pic maybe some of ya can see it and tell me what you think. Maybe cuz im light brown skinned(in the winter anyway, since im always in the sun playin ball, im darker now) and i dont have a real haitian or african lookin face. And most of my family is light or tan brown skinned. I know creole and alot about haitian history and culture just as well as DR so im not gonna bring ignorant and dumb stuff on here to post. WELL THATS MY SPEECH, DAMN ITS KINDA LONG BUT IM HERE, SO HOLLA!!!!!!!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
If you are really familiar do you remember the bit where you post one time in one area and not the same thing in several areas? That's becuase regualr visitors see all the new posts and you don't have to repeat things to get attention.

haitianobeisbol

Snap... Arrrrrr!
Aug 28, 2004
ricktoronto said:
If you are really familiar do you remember the bit where you post one time in one area and not the same thing in several areas? That's becuase regualr visitors see all the new posts and you don't have to repeat things to get attention.

TRUE TRUE BUT EVERYBODY DESERVES A LIL ATTENTION (Sniffles)

ME VOY!!!!!

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
i am new 2!

i am new 2 , u like baseball and the dominican republic, its my favourite place, i just got back from a holiday there last week.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Haitanobeisbol, Welcome to DR1.........i see you have already met rick.

This place is ace for info on the DR (or Dominican Republic or even La Republica Dominicana) it has helped me over the years with my visits, i am confident you will get lots of help aswell as you post on here.

Welcome :)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
haitianobeisbol said:
TRUE TRUE BUT EVERYBODY DESERVES A LIL ATTENTION (Sniffles)

ME VOY!!!!!

FALSE FALSE, don't keep doing it, please. And an opinion would be a treat at some point, your own, not copied. You must want to ask or say something about the DR, right? That's why you're here.

haitianobeisbol

Snap... Arrrrrr!
Aug 28, 2004
question

I plan on going to DR in a summer or two so i can play baseball and i wanna know how can i join up with a traveling team or where to stay and how it would be. If anybody knows then holla

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
haitianobeisbol said:
I plan on going to DR in a summer or two so i can play baseball and i wanna know how can i join up with a traveling team or where to stay and how it would be. If anybody knows then holla

Hi there again :)

I would start off a new thread with that baseball question as the subject, more people will get to see it. At the moment it is under the heading of 'Hey, I'm new' so they wont know that a baseball question is hidden in there somewhere.

:) I am sure you will get some helpful replies

haitianobeisbol

Snap... Arrrrrr!
Aug 28, 2004
tired_boy said:
Hi there again :)

I would start off a new thread with that baseball question as the subject, more people will get to see it. At the moment it is under the heading of 'Hey, I'm new' so they wont know that a baseball question is hidden in there somewhere.

:) I am sure you will get some helpful replies

YUP, HELP OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.