Dog AWOL

gjsuk

Apr 7, 2003
My 100lb female Japanese Akita went missing some time Saturday night/yesterday morning from Islabon. (It was a full moon!)
She has long hair and her colouring is black face, black coat with white speckled belly and white legs.
Don't have a pic but Akitas have a tail that curls up over their back.
Answers to the name of Sheebee and is very skittish.
Anyone sees her or hears of her whereabouts in the Islabon/Sabanete/Cabarete area please call me on 963-7923 or pm me
many thanks
Graham

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
So sorry this has happened, Graham. Try & get her back before Wed. pm if you can, in case she reacts to wind. Have you put the word out among the locals in your neighbourhood? Plus that she bites & you're offering a reward! Sorry I can't do much from up here in PP, but post this everywhere you can.

gjsuk

Apr 7, 2003
Dog is back

having spent the last 2 days hunting hi and lo, talking to the locals in the campo etc etc the bloody hound returned.
She will be getting a full de-briefing tomorrow and the leader of the escape committee will be severely dealt with. (I do have Germans as neighbours on both sides and we did watch Von Ryan's Express last week!!)
Thanks to all who helped and for all the kind messages.
cheers
Graham

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
gjsuk said:
having spent the last 2 days hunting hi and lo, talking to the locals in the campo etc etc the bloody hound returned.
She will be getting a full de-briefing tomorrow and the leader of the escape committee will be severely dealt with. (I do have Germans as neighbours on both sides and we did watch Von Ryan's Express last week!!)
Thanks to all who helped and for all the kind messages.
cheers
Graham

You obviously stayed in an Holiday Inn last night too!!!

Great News G. Glad to hear the good news - Grahame.