Want to Advertise a TShirt & Jeans Business

OhByteMe

Aug 30, 2004
My aunt lives in thr DR and Im an avid web surfer so she told me about this site so i checked it out. I must say its a great site first of all and Im quite impressed with it.

Right! down to the point. I'm 30 years old and am looking for a business to get into. After a lot of thinking it hit me to export T Shirts and Jeans to the DR as Pakistan is the cotton capital of the world. We have some fantastic denim factories that produce denim and cotton as well

A pair of jeans costs 4 dollars and a tshirt costs any where between 50 cents to 2.50

i was wondering if there was a market for this in the DR

couldyou help me out? may i advertise this.

OhByteMe

Aug 30, 2004
well i was hoping that i could post an ad but when i checked out the classified it seems that nobody advertises there. There are no postings what so ever. I want my ad to be read. and i would like to be able to offer someone the opportunity in the DR to be a distant employee with whom i could communicate but i guess that the classifieds are not the best way to go about this

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You will notice the classifieds has paid ads.

Is your question how to start a business or how to advertise a business?

On DR1, starting a business advice is free, advertising is paid.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
OhByteMe said:
well i was hoping that i could post an ad but when i checked out the classified it seems that nobody advertises there. There are no postings what so ever. I want my ad to be read. and i would like to be able to offer someone the opportunity in the DR to be a distant employee with whom i could communicate but i guess that the classifieds are not the best way to go about this
I read the classifieds regularly. I just went to check because of reading your post to see if there was a crash or something that wiped out all the ads but they were there big as life.

Go to the main page, click classifieds then click view all.

Scott