HBRGHgGfWyC_Pxgen_rc_400xA,400xA+0+0.jpg
HBUGHjGfWyC_Pxgen_rc_Ax348,Ax348+0+0.jpg

Here is a rough machine translation:

Articel

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What!!

I saw and then I wondered: what's wrong with this 'picture"?. My oh my!.

LaPinea

Mar 18, 2004
Im glad she won whatever that was, but she is def not the best rep for the DR gir's beauty!!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I'm glad she won, whatever that contest that I've never heard of is...She does have a killer body if you look at the pics in the article.
I'm always amused by these contests or by magazines that claim so and so is the most beautiful girl in the world...Looking at her I know at least five girls, back in Cotui, just on my street alone that are hotter than she is.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I think I know her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I remember right she was VERY talented,maybe her "Talent" put her over the top with the judges!!
I met her at the "Olimpic Trials" in Santo Domingo.She volunteered to be the "Landing Zone" in the Broad Jump"competition,but her specialty is the "POLE" vault! She also swam,you guessed it,......"Breast Stroke"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what is soooooooo wrong with her? I would stand in a short line to be with her! :laugh: :rolleyes: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
Is this a joke

I took a closer look at the pictures, Oh boy. Sorry but Lechero is so right !!!

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
Teen Model

Notice the contest is entitled, "Teen" model as opposed to Miss Teen Model....To each his/her own!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
No doubt in my mind that's a man. Look at her/his face very closely. Now look at the picture of her waving and look how big her hand is. NOW, look back at the first pic of the three girls and look at the one on the right. Look at how muscular her shoulder is. Now look closely at her face.
They are men.

Larry

LaPinea

Mar 18, 2004
This is a very strange competition. the only one that looks halfway descent is the one from Venezuela, then all of the rest look like men - Including the DR one.

gerd

Jan 10, 2002
Pib said:
I doubt it Larry. And wow! they are skinny.

The girl from Haiti was prettier (link)

...and that was really nice of the girl from "Greater Antilles", that she borrowed her dress, earrings and flower to the haitian.
:D
or was it the other way ?round?

LaPinea

Mar 18, 2004
gerd said:
...and that was really nice of the girl from "Greater Antilles", that she borrowed her dress, earrings and flower to the haitian.
:D
or was it the other way ?round?

LOL that is so funny - same makeup and all, they are problably sisters from the same barrio!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Pib said:
I doubt it Larry. And wow! they are skinny.

The girl from Haiti was prettier (link)
I can do one week with the gal from Belgium and I can do two weeks with the gals from Malta, Slovac Rep and Turkey. The Haitian had eyes that looked like they were going to fly away.

I like girls I guess.

Escott