Frances

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
No doubt many have been following this thread closely - http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34105&page=6&pp=15

I hope that all of you are prepared and that it moves further north away from the DR.

Over the next few days I will be thinking about you all living there, I have many friends living in the North and hope that everything ends up ok. I will be in the DR from around the 8th so........ HURRY UP FRANCES.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
You might just want to read my first two lines again and click on that link...... ;)

I have posted this to send my thoughts over to ones living there. The thread in the weather section is for weather updates.

:)

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Hlywud said:
Why start a new thread? Keep the original going!

Because I understood the Weather section served this purpose -

Weather & Beyond
Keep up to date with all the latest weather news.

My comments don't come under the category of 'weather news', do they?

I posted this thread as a message to all living on the north coast including many of the friends that i have made over the years. The original thread will keep going. That thread is for keeping up to date with the latest information on Frances. This thread isnt anything to do with where it is and what its doing. It shouldnt and won't conflict.

(Whats this all about? - obsession for the motive of the postings is evil)

Red_Girl

Mar 5, 2004
Why the reactions?? Accept the guy's best wishes, for God's sake, and I'll add my own...