when those girls get older?

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
i'm wondering how those girls that are prostitutes in their 20s end up in life? from what' i've seen they don't save the $$$ they're making now, they blow it all on clothes and beauty salons and that stuff, but what happens when they're no longer as attractive and can't make $$$ selling themselves? are there dominican men who marry ex-prostitutes or do they end up alone?

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
liam1 said:
i'm wondering how those girls that are prostitutes in their 20s end up in life? from what' i've seen they don't save the $$$ they're making now, they blow it all on clothes and beauty salons and that stuff, but what happens when they're no longer as attractive and can't make $$$ selling themselves? are there dominican men who marry ex-prostitutes or do they end up alone?

They go to Sosua and become UOBH's, at least thats what AZB tells me!! :p
John

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
johnsr said:
They go to Sosua and become UOBH's, at least thats what AZB tells me!! :p
John
LOL john, again you took the words right out of my mouth.
Dominican men don't marry hookers or ex hookers, its always a old pendejo foreigner who ends up with one of them. Sometimes the marriage actually works out but often its just a business deal. she stays with him for financial gain and he gets to get his rocks off by a 30 yr old woman. Mind you, 30 yr old hooker is totally obsolete and doesn't retain any resale value (in domincian mentality). it so happens when a hooker is in her 30's she already has a daughter 16-17 yrs old who is ready to do the tricks and bring home some money. Like mom like daughter, now the daughter does the tricks and mom takes care of her young child from a dominican tigre. Cycle repeats itself forever.
Many dominican hookers are already fat and ugly even as young as early 20's and yet they have more than enough customers in sosua and cabarete area. I am always amazed to see these startrek monsters are actually able to charge premium money from ignorant horny tourists. As long as we have desperate horny old tourists coming to this island, there will always be enough business for the ugly old fat hookers.
Now the cream of the crop hooker girls (beeper chicks, actually they use cell phones now) are found in santiago and santo domingo. Their clients are almost all dominican and they charge premium, dollars are charged from dom-yorks. These girls are comparable to the girls who competed in miss dominican republic. In fact, there were at least 3 hookers in that line up. So these girls perform tricks for wealthy dominicans and are often called into resorts ex: punta cana, la romana to serve rich foreign clients who have inside contacts in DR. The fat, ugly ones (rejects) end up in sosua, cabarete and puerto plata to serve the tourists. When the cute dominican hookers become old and ugly, chances are they are already set up by a rich foreign guy or live abroad. I know a cute hooker from santiago, who was so poor that i wouldn't leave my garden tools in her house. Now she is married to a spanish guy and lives in luxury. She has been to spain and now lives here, drives a nice car and works out in gold gym. She doesn't even say hello to me anymore. If you see her, most Dr1 members would marry her without even knowing her name.
So what is my point? I forgot.
AZB

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
liam1 said:
You could ask the same question about hookers anywhere in the world. Why would Dominicans be different? BTW AZB we have a lot of pretty white skin girls from Santiago and Santo Domingo who come here to turn tricks and then go back to you guys and play the "innocent virgin's" game. Hope you enjoy them. We allready did. LOL.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
liam1 said:

Good question Eddy! I thought about that myself. I believe that they return home wherever that is and end up marrying their "chulo" or living with him. Some end up leaving with a dumb tourist to Europe, The States and Canada. They also return to the tourist areas to do other things such as selling items ect. Remember that one chica that you found quite attractive? She did well, bought a beauty salon in Puerto Plata that services the girls at the Bohein, got pregnant and is living with her "chulo". However, most of them only think about "now" and not even later in the day. If you gave them $1,000 US they would have it spent by the end of the day. Sad story but true.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
So true

DominicanScotty said:
If you gave them $1,000 US they would have it spent by the end of the day. Sad story but true.
This is so true of most Dominican women. I have never understood why.
Charlie

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I run a "Not-For-Profit" home for Dominican Girls trying

to break the terrible cycle of drugs/alcohol/prostitution and pregnancy!I help them out with their basic living expenses,and they perform "ODD JOBS" around my apt.!
It's not much,but it's a start!
Right now I have a group of 6 girls who call me on a daily basis to see if I need any "JOBS" taken care of!
They cannot arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol,and they MUST be enrolled in highschool!After all,education is the key to a better future,isn't it?
I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep this up!The years are flying past,and the need is GREAT!It will soon be the time to pass the torch to a younger Samaritan. :cry:
Anyhow,I will continue to do as much as I can,for as long as I can!
Any donations can be sent to Cris Colon,% Casa Teresa,Ens. La Fe,Santo Domingo! ;)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Criss Colon said:
to break the terrible cycle of drugs/alcohol/prostitution and pregnancy!I help them out with their basic living expenses,and they perform "ODD JOBS" around my apt.!
It's not much,but it's a start!
Right now I have a group of 6 girls who call me on a daily basis to see if I need any "JOBS" taken care of!
They cannot arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol,and they MUST be enrolled in highschool!After all,education is the key to a better future,isn't it?
I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep this up!The years are flying past,and the need is GREAT!It will soon be the time to pass the torch to a younger Samaritan. :cry:
Anyhow,I will continue to do as much as I can,for as long as I can!
Any donations can be sent to Cris Colon,% Casa Teresa,Ens. La Fe,Santo Domingo! ;)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

You are doing great work Chris and should be commended. On top of the requirements one of them should be "no chulos" allowed near them, although that is impossible. For some weird reason these women live and die for their chulos. That is one of the driving reasons why they continue to go back to prostitution. These lazy gigilos force alot of them into prositition and drugs for their own needs. Walk into any disco or tipico and you can see them (chulos) hanging around drinking for free (the gringo with their putas usually pays without knowing) and wearing expensive clothes all because the "putas" buy everything for them. It's much the same in any other country and not soley in the DR.

Scottie

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
DominicanScotty said:
You are doing great work Chris and should be commended. On top of the requirements one of them should be "no chulos" allowed near them, although that is impossible. For some weird reason these women live and die for their chulos. That is one of the driving reasons why they continue to go back to prostitution. These lazy gigilos force alot of them into prositition and drugs for their own needs. Walk into any disco or tipico and you can see them (chulos) hanging around drinking for free (the gringo with their putas usually pays without knowing) and wearing expensive clothes all because the "putas" buy everything for them. It's much the same in any other country and not soley in the DR.

Scottie
Hahahahah, you have no clue. This is not USA where girls have pimps who force girls to perform tricks for their drug habbits. What movie have you been watching?
Most DR hookers work as free agents. They make money and blow it on clothes, cell phones and other girly expenses. No pimps and no drugs.
AZB

Festero

Dec 15, 2002
chuckuindy said:
This is so true of most Dominican women. I have never understood why.
Charlie

Because it's an opportunity to feel happy and good - immediately. Because their future is uncertain, if they don't act on an opportunity it may disappear. That desire overrides any notion of planning for tomorrow. It's an ingrained and extremely common component of the cultural psyche.

When I was married to a Dominican woman and we lived here in the US one of the frequent subjects of argument was the use of credit. She thought me an A-hole because I wouldn't let her buy all willy-nilly on credit.

Even though we stretched our financial capabilities to purchase a home, she was not content to wait until we got caught up a bit to buy new furniture. She proclaimed the availability of money via credit was there to enhance life and gain happiness ... as if it is the whole reason for the existence of credit in the first place. After all ... if you died next week you would have been a fool to have missed the opportunity.

Virtually no consideration for planning for the future, nor the fact that interest paid increases the cost of the desired items and reduces future opportunities due to your debt load.

We were married for 5 years, and never during this time was I able to get her to understand the concept behind "sale" items. If the sign said it was on sale, damnit, it was a good deal! (Regardless of whether it was 50% off of a price that was 2x what the regular price was.) She never, ever got the concept.

At first glance it may seem I hijacked the thread about "what happens to the girls," but the connection is perhaps the cultural attitude toward the future.

-Festero del Norte

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Festero speaks for all men married to Dominican Woman!!!

I can't sleep if there is food in the "fridge",my wife,or any other Dominican, can't sleep if there is money in their pocket!

Paying back "Debts" in the DR,is for fools! If you loan money,never expect to see it again.Why do you think credit card and loan rates are astronomical? No one pays them back!Try paying for anything with your personal check,worthless!Ever been behind a dominican at the "Cash Machine"they are there for 10 minutes,punching away time after time,never get any money!I guess they figure that the machine is like their mother,if you keep asking long enough,she will finally give you some money just to get rid of you!

My wife got an 80,000 peso severance pay,it was gone faster than you can imagine,with nothing to show for it!She must have 10 bank savings account books.They are all at zero balance.Everytime she gets a few thousand pesos saved up,it's gone!
If you marry a Dominican,you better sign "Pre-Nup",stating that you will never become upset by the total lack of financial control of your partner!You have been warned! Leave it alone,you can NEVER change them,only try to control them.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
AZB said:
Hahahahah, you have no clue. This is not USA where girls have pimps who force girls to perform tricks for their drug habbits. What movie have you been watching?
Most DR hookers work as free agents. They make money and blow it on clothes, cell phones and other girly expenses. No pimps and no drugs.
AZB

Your were reading into what I wrote, I think you are missing my point. I did not say "pimps" but the "chulo" playing the part of an influence. My mother is Dominican born from Moca with my roots dating back to God knows when. I have lived here since 1994, own numerous businesses and firmly believe that I do have a clue. You are right however about the fact that hookers are free agents. I never doubted that, but try going into the tipico every now and then and look around. You will see the "chulo" factor.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Criss Colon said:
I can't sleep if there is food in the "fridge",my wife,or any other Dominican, can't sleep if there is money in their pocket!

Paying back "Debts" in the DR,is for fools! If you loan money,never expect to see it again.Why do you think credit card and loan rates are astronomical? No one pays them back!Try paying for anything with your personal check,worthless!Ever been behind a dominican at the "Cash Machine"they are there for 10 minutes,punching away time after time,never get any money!I guess they figure that the machine is like their mother,if you keep asking long enough,she will finally give you some money just to get rid of you!

My wife got an 80,000 peso severance pay,it was gone faster than you can imagine,with nothing to show for it!She must have 10 bank savings account books.They are all at zero balance.Everytime she gets a few thousand pesos saved up,it's gone!
If you marry a Dominican,you better sign "Pre-Nup",stating that you will never become upset by the total lack of financial control of your partner!You have been warned! Leave it alone,you can NEVER change them,only try to control them.

Now this I agree with!

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Festero said:
Because it's an opportunity to feel happy and good - immediately. Because their future is uncertain, if they don't act on an opportunity it may disappear. That desire overrides any notion of planning for tomorrow. It's an ingrained and extremely common component of the cultural psyche.

When I was married to a Dominican woman and we lived here in the US one of the frequent subjects of argument was the use of credit. She thought me an A-hole because I wouldn't let her buy all willy-nilly on credit.

Even though we stretched our financial capabilities to purchase a home, she was not content to wait until we got caught up a bit to buy new furniture. She proclaimed the availability of money via credit was there to enhance life and gain happiness ... as if it is the whole reason for the existence of credit in the first place. After all ... if you died next week you would have been a fool to have missed the opportunity.

Virtually no consideration for planning for the future, nor the fact that interest paid increases the cost of the desired items and reduces future opportunities due to your debt load.

We were married for 5 years, and never during this time was I able to get her to understand the concept behind "sale" items. If the sign said it was on sale, damnit, it was a good deal! (Regardless of whether it was 50% off of a price that was 2x what the regular price was.) She never, ever got the concept.

At first glance it may seem I hijacked the thread about "what happens to the girls," but the connection is perhaps the cultural attitude toward the future.

-Festero del Norte
You got the picture!

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
old hookers

On my last visit to Sosua this Summer I bumped in to an "old hooker" that I remembered from the mid '90s. She told me that she and her older sister both had moved to Germany with a gringo, had been married there but things didn't work out and both got divorced after a couple of years and were now happy to be "back in business" in Sosua. They both already had 2 children before they left the country, don't know how many it will be now.
Bartolomeo

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Criss Colon said:

Hey guy then i must be the luckiest guy married to a Dominican Woman she doesn't spend a penny she fights when she thinks we are getting ripped off she's on my case because she thinks i spend too much and that i have a DOLLARS/AMERICAN mentality i have 100,000 pesos to spend a month she has 25,000 i never get to spend it all but i spend more than 50,000 she spends around 10,000.

i really doubt most Dominican ladies like to spend spend and spend!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
ERICKXSON said:
Hey guy then i must be the luckiest guy married to a Dominican Woman she doesn't spend a penny she fights when she thinks we are getting ripped off she's on my case because she thinks i spend too much and that i have a DOLLARS/AMERICAN mentality i have 100,000 pesos to spend a month she has 25,000 i never get to spend it all but i spend more than 50,000 she spends around 10,000.

i really doubt most Dominican ladies like to spend spend and spend!
You get what you look for in DR. Erickxson, you have married an educated dominican woman who carries a brain in her cranial cavity. She maybe from a well-to-do family, thus, doesn't have the hunger in her eyes like the barrio chicas do. The problem is most foreigners marry girls who are from barrios (ghettos), they make take them to USA, canada or sweden and give them the luxury of a princess etc, but you really think you are changing her nature? Once a ghetto girl, most likely stays a ghetto girl in her mind for the rest of her life. No wonder when they make the easy money from her gringo, immediately, they buy a house in the same ghetto where she grew up. Most likely she builds a huge house right next to a shack, just to show off. Just because she is married to a rich gringo doesn't mean she has learned the new life style. She will continue to live the same way, anywhere ex: listen to loud bachata or cheap merengue music ex: me gusta mujeres ajena, cuca cuqita asi se llama la muchachita etc. Music is always pumping out loud from the stereo 24/7. She will cook and eat mangu, habituela, white rice, tostones, fritura, pollo frito etc. She will have her family over all the time, yelling and screaming at the kids, spending your cash as if there is no tomorrow. If you try to explain to her, no effects. This girl would not change so don't even try it.
Here is a tip in knowing if the girl is a chopa or not:
They usually have a cell and no real phone line at home. She lives in a ghetto has a kid already at the age of 20-22. She usually lives with her aunt, sister or a single mother, hardly ever a complete family. She works and makes about 3-5 thousand pesos / month. She maybe very cute but doesn't know how to dress like the richer girls, no matter what you buy her, it simply doesn't look the same on her. They usually have rough hands and fake nails with design printed on them. She wears jeans tight which is dragging on the ground (excessive length). He wears high heals but big shoes because she usually has big feet. Most likely bad hair (like they say here in DR, kinky hair). Most likely she is a morena but can be also white. But if its the case of a foreigner finding a dom girl, she will be almost always black. The girl will always come 1 hr late. She will always order wine, bailys, or amarreto etc. When it comes to ordering food, she will almost always order shrimps. It never fails.
I can go on and on but I have to go to swimming pool BBQ party with some not so poor dominicans. By the way, my new girlfriend lives in a house where you can fit in 10 huge houses from sosua belonging to foreigners. The wall around the house alone costs more than my house, furniture is from india, indonasia etc. Not a poor girl by any standard. The reason I am telling you all this is because not all dominicans are poor as you think, there are good girls around who live just as good, if not better than many people in developed countries. So if you marry a chopa then please don't complain. Enjoy what you have and close your eyes to the rest.
AZB