Need Vet information

Syork

Sep 5, 2004
Does anyone know of a vet in eastern part of the country that treats Feline Hyperthyroidism- our beloved cat of 14 years seems to have all the symptoms and we're looking for a vet- any help will be greatly appreciated!

Syork

Sep 5, 2004
Vet Info

KateP said:
In which city are you?
Good morning Kate- we live in La Romana but are willing to travel anywhere in the DR to get our cat treated- thanks for any info! :nervous:

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
There's a good vet in Bavaro, although I don't know his name (maybe PJT can help you...). My Sto. Dgo. vet recommended him for when I move to Punta Cana. In Sto. Dgo. you can give a call to the following vets to see if they can help you:

Dr. Marino Piantini (tell him Katia recommended him)
ofic. 540-7106 cel. 309-3128

Clinica Vet. Dr. Pi?eyro
566-1020

Clinica Vet. Dr. Peguero
565-9235

These are 3 that I can recommend. You can get many other tel. # searching in www.paginasamarillas.com.do and entering veterinaria and the city.

Good luck and I hope it ends up being a false alarm!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Syork said:
Good morning Kate- we live in La Romana but are willing to travel anywhere in the DR to get our cat treated- thanks for any info! :nervous:
I am not sure what the name of the vet is in La Romana, but she is located on the same street that the Piano Bar is on. It is a one way street and she is located on the right hand side before you get to large grocery and department store on the left. I am not sure she can help but she may be able to recommend someone. Best of luck.
Charlie

Syork

Sep 5, 2004
Thanks for the information and numbers- we appreciate your help- I'll let you know how the cat does!