condos in Sosua

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Does anyone know how much the new condo's are going for on the Calle sin Salida in El Batey?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Escott said:
I am not good with street names but if you can describe the location such as NEXT TO OR Across the street from I may be able to help.

Escott
I believe that we are talking about the building going on accross from the Waterfront restaurant, on Dr. Rosen. People often refer to it as "la calle sin salida".

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Thank you Scott and Marco. I think they are going to be gorgeous units but a bit pricey for me. Sorry to confuse you with the name Scott, I thought the street was commonly known as la calle sin salida. Thanks guys.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Calle sin salida

Nelly said:
Thank you Scott and Marco. I think they are going to be gorgeous units but a bit pricey for me. Sorry to confuse you with the name Scott, I thought the street was commonly known as la calle sin salida. Thanks guys.
All the moto conchos know it by that name. As street name signs are rather scarce and there are a few illiterate people around anyhow, it's not likely to change in the near future.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Escott said:
Whats your price range? We have a lot of people here that are in the know:)

Escott
I wish I could say a number but its more for future information. I like keeping up with what is going on so I can follow the "trends" a bit. One day we hope to buy something but its pretty far down the road right now. I do admit to dreaming now and then about begging, borrowing and/or stealing enough dinero to start up a small hotel of our own. It could happen. Only time will tell. :)

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Rocky said:
All the moto conchos know it by that name. As street name signs are rather scarce and there are a few illiterate people around anyhow, it's not likely to change in the near future.
I hope it doesn't. I kind of like it. :)