*** Board Upgrade ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The message board will be upgraded tonight, so you might not be able to access it for a few mins around 8pm (EST). Also we will be adding a very cool feature :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Robert said:
The message board will be upgraded tonight, so you might not be able to access it for a few mins around 8pm (EST). Also we will be adding a very cool feature :)

Does this mean I have to learn new stuff again? You know I hate that. ;)

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Question

Robert said:

Does this mean some people are being thrown off? Gee, I hope Im not one of them.

JOHN

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Gee, I must have missed the staff meeting where this was announced and explained. Probably same meeting at which they announced our raises... :cheeky:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Keith R said:
Gee, I must have missed the staff meeting where this was announced and explained. Probably same meeting at which they announced our raises... :cheeky:

No point it telling you until it's added. When it's added, you will be able to play with it.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Give us a hint. What is it what is it? Games? More forums? new colors? Bigger text ? :bunny:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Where the hell is my upgrade? It is 8:30 and NOT one darn upgrade in site.

Get with the program before I have to fire you or ask for my money back!

Badpiece... We let Robert go off the deep end every once in a while. Poor Larry was saying to me on the phone, "what the hell did I say". "Sometimes Robert when he is up to his *** in aligators fails to realize he is knee deep in water" Escottism

Nothing is a big deal anyway. This is only a message board and not life and death.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Escott said:
Get with the program before I have to fire you or ask for my money back!

Don't worry Scott, I will do it for you. As Donald Trump would say............Robert.......................YOU'RE FIRED!

Larry

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Well, darn, I tried to view warnings and warn everyone about something, but it's just a tease.

Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that if we were able to review our warnings, it would become some kind of game to see who could get the most, who got the best warnings, etc, etc.

I love DR1.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
dawnwil said:
Well, darn, I tried to view warnings and warn everyone about something, but it's just a tease.

Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that if we were able to review our warnings, it would become some kind of game to see who could get the most, who got the best warnings, etc, etc.

I love DR1.
This is a gal with too much time on her hands or was that something else on your hands? Hmmm....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Chiri has abused a mod 6 times ? Must be a test run

Don't get excited i think it's the points handed out for abusing a mod. I better get the hang of this quick

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This is only for DR1 and the moderators.

I'm still playing, but it will level the playing field, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.