Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Visiting Sosua next week!

Ok...I'm coming again for my 2nd of 3 trips planned for this year to Sosua. Arriving on Sept 11 and wanted to check if there are any DR1 gatherings planned....festivals....parties I can get myself invited too (Escott's the guy to know in this case, right?)

Anyways...I'm down checking on some investments I have in the area but have lots of time for the festivities of course. If there's anything planned, I'd love to know as it would be great to meet you guys!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry brother, not in town and will be attending the DR1 gathering in NY instead. Come to my Thanksgiving party!

Scott

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I read about Thanksgiving.....but I'll be coming back in November....maybe 4 weeks too late for the party (and 4 weeks too early too).

Still....should be Some things going on...

By the way...which are the "happening" discos in town....the ones that are relatively safe for the foreigners?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rdost
    I read about Thanksgiving.....but I'll be coming back in November....maybe 4 weeks too late for the party (and 4 weeks too early too).

Still....should be Some things going on...

By the way...which are the "happening" discos in town....the ones that are relatively safe for the foreigners?
    All the discos are safe. Even the beach is safe

There will be plenty of stuff always going on. You will have a good time.

Thanksgiving party is on traditional US Thanksgiving which I think is on the 25th this year. Try and make it.

Scott

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default In Sept

Im going to be in Puerto plata from the 13 to the 27 and my friend and I are looking to go to Sousa to meet other DR1's. Ive emailed Rocky and am trying to find a good day or night that others can meet. If no such thing can be arranged then we 'll go have a few with Rocky any ways.
    Take it easy all!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by purplebunniern
    Im going to be in Puerto plata from the 13 to the 27 and my friend and I are looking to go to Sousa to meet other DR1's. Ive emailed Rocky and am trying to find a good day or night that others can meet. If no such thing can be arranged then we 'll go have a few with Rocky any ways.
    Take it easy all!
    Hi PurpleBunny,
    Which hotel did you pick to stay at on this trip? Are you coming with the same friend you came with last time?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default hi visitors!

Larry's coming in on the 16th and we've planned to have dinner at Rocky's that night. Don't know how this might suit your plans, but the more the merrier is the way it works at Rocky's.

I'm on a tight work schedule the next 2 weeks (very un-Dominican of me, so I apologize!) or I'd be more forthcoming with more party-on plans.

I know Larry wants to take the Road to Moca sometime during his trip this time; maybe a group can get together for this trip as well... it's a gorgeous drive, with a great place for coffee and ... hmmm, I believe Rocky said the crepes... for lunch. View stretches 30 miles every which way. god's country.

Please add more thoughts for get-togethers ... best to take the bull by the horns and announce SOMETHING. heehee.

When MotorCityMike (miss you, dude!) visited earlier in the year, he got going on a DR1 party via the thread route, and a bunch of us had a hoot.

Ok, I'll start: Anyone else up for a hoot at Rocky's on the evening of the 16th?

So far we have:

Larry
    dawnwil

??

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

PS ... RD, not sure, but perhaps you can change the thread title to reflect a bull-by-the-horns attack on this. ;)

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Add AZB to the dinner list Dawn. He is coming to get his "proyector" and he is staying for dinner and a beer or two.

Larry

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default yay, will do!

Larry
    dawnwil
    AZB

AZB, only one week to go!!! At last. Can I bring back some movies from the US, for private screenings in the theatre??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast