Get your arse to

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm too busy learning how to hand out point to you ;) Just kidding Just kidding

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Gee, I didn't see this. I was willing to give it another try. I have a new strategy now-- to NOT try and understand every word spoken. LOL

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Wait a minute... I think there's a time difference. hmm, hmmm hmmm...

yes, my watch is now synchronized: chat began not more than half an hour ago.

damn, no excuses. I'm going in.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Escott said:
chat NOW. 10:37 pm EST and a bunch already there.
Well, thank for nothing, ...... :disappoin
What about someone like me who lives in Europe and I have to find out in the morning, that I have missed all the fun...sheshhhhh :devious:

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Chat, chat, chat

Ok, is there a way, that we can have a chat in the decent enough hours, so us folks, that are in Europe can partake in it ???

Would greatly appreciate it!!! Ans may be post a notice about it, not like, right nw, but about a day ahead :laugh:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
sunnyvillas said:
Ok, is there a way, that we can have a chat in the decent enough hours, so us folks, that are in Europe can partake in it ???

Would greatly appreciate it!!! Ans may be post a notice about it, not like, right nw, but about a day ahead :laugh:

Why don't you guys have a "European chat" in the afternoon (well afternoon for the rest of us). You could talk about soccer and the Euro and have tea and crumpets!

Larry (what the hell is a "crumpet" anyway?)

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Funny that, I was thinking of making that suggestion myself when I was in Gibraltar and would visit DR1 at times when only tired_boy, MerengueDutchie and Dominican Babe were posting.

Tea and crumpet would be more enticing. For that reason, I Googled with care and came up with this in reply to your question, Larry.

It seems to be my day for introducing non-Brits to obscure British gastronomic items. Spotted dick, anyone?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Chirimoya said:
Spotted dick, anyone?

OH NO! Is that the new disease going around the North Coast from the UBH? Please let me know. I am flying down next week :(.

Larry

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Tsk tsk. I can see than we EuroDR1ers have the potential for setting a new standard of excellence for wit and erudition if we ever hit that chatroom. :laugh:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Chirimoya said:
Tsk tsk. I can see than we EuroDR1ers have the potential for setting a new standard of excellence for wit and erudition if we ever hit that chatroom. :laugh:

Very true Chiri. EuroDR1ers have the ability, knowledge & COMPASSION to carry out this task, but do they have a suitably qualified "Target Audience"? Recent observations of the market place indicate this would be an effort of gruelling proportions!!! Lambada used to be a teacher, I wonder what her take will be on this issue - will the effort be worth the prize?? - Grahame.

bdaric

Aug 28, 2003
Arcane English

Bubble & Squeak anyone?

or how about some faggots with lashings of gravy?

have fun..........!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
bdaric said:
Bubble & Squeak anyone?

or how about some faggots with lashings of gravy?

have fun..........!

Hmmmm, spotted dicks and faggots with gravy. I don't think I will be attending your afternoon chats...or coming to any of your houses for dinner.

Larry