ShopDr.com

Rich

Feb 27, 2004
I placed an order from ShopDr and today I checked the status of it. What I got was a notice that there security had expired. Is ShopDr still in business or having problems? They haven't responed to my e-mail.
Rich

BigCity27

Mar 4, 2004
I ordered a few things off of them & got the same message. The guy that runs it is a good guy. He threw in a few extras on top of my order. How long ago did you place your order? It took them a little while to respond to my emails...He had told me that when he started the business that he did not expect that much business and was overwhelmed by the amount of orders & demand. Give it a day or two.

Rich

Feb 27, 2004
ShopDr

BigCity27 said:
I ordered a few things off of them & got the same message. The guy that runs it is a good guy. He threw in a few extras on top of my order. How long ago did you place your order? It took them a little while to respond to my emails...He had told me that when he started the business that he did not expect that much business and was overwhelmed by the amount of orders & demand. Give it a day or two.

Thanks for the reply. I ordered about a week and a half ago.Sure looking forward to the Dr coffee.I'll remain optomistic.